“Great for a group of 6”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Cotani1
Austin, Texas
“Great for a group of 6”
Reviewed 16 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014

The rental is great and in an excellent location. We had a group of 6 and had no issues. Note: unlike some rentals there is nothing in the house if you plan to cook. You will need to buy everything.

The rental company however is slow to respond. It took days for me to get a response about check-in. I also did not see the address in any of the rental agreements.

Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jharville...
“Great rental company.”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Everything was easy and perfect check in wise. Rooms were clean. Will stay here again. Walked to all bars and loved the tall ceilings.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
“Great stay!”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

We rented the Tropical Retreat for our parents during our wedding in Key West. They were extremely happy with everything that this house had to offer. Some of the comments I heard from them was on the size of the pool, each bedroom having its own bathroom, how nice the pool house was, how close to the Duval and Simonton St. shopping and restaurants it was. It was a great feeling to know that our parents enjoyed their stay and had no complaints (and that's unusual!) Another added bonus was the ride to and from the airport; saving them money on a taxi. We would definitely recommend this to a group of 6 looking for a place to stay in Key West.

Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Key West vacation!”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed this vacation bungalow. The location was wonderful (just a half block off Duvall Street) and the accommodations suited our party of five perfectly. The home is very nicely furnished and decorated and the private pool made our vacation so much more enjoyable. We would recommend this property to our friends.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great choice for a Key West stay”
Reviewed 2 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

The house was very clean and comfortable. The location is excellent. Parking at the house is a huge asset. Downside to this property: noise. 1) neighbor (local; Tomasitas) is very noisy at night making the LR pull out sofa not an option. 2) front bedroom suffers from occasional street noise and a rooster that lives in the parking lot next door.

Older travelers
Northfield MN
Reviewed 13 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

A romantic getaway
“Great place”
Reviewed 13 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Tropical Retreat is just in the right spot on Key West. Short distance to every thing on Duval street, and offers a cosy and comfortable place to stay. It was easy to book online, and the staff at Key West Vacation rentals were helpful and efficient.

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing