“Superb location.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Yorkiebar...
“Superb location.”
Reviewed 5 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Superb location, ideal for a few days in Key West. Only small but great outside space. Loads of character, only slight negative is the bathroom could do with a little tlc. But overall fantastic stay.

NY
Reviewed 1 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Monica D
Missouri City, Texas
“Very clean , air conditioner is really cold and decorated cute- but noisy”
Reviewed 16 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

The location was good. Not far from Duval. It was very clean. I really enjoyed the hot tub on the patio. The beds were so comfortable :))
Unfortunately a car was parked in front of the house the whole time. Made it tricky to park our 3 scooters. It may be a public space ???
But the big problem was the narrow distance between the houses. We had a bachelor party next to us for 4 days ! Partied all night ! We could literally hear every word spoken / screamed while they were on their patio. For that reason, I may not rent it again. Maybe all the houses are that close ? Not sure. We may have just had bad luck with our neighbors.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Air conditioner and hot tub
Liked least: Noisy neighbors, too close to bedrooms. Houses SO close !
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Conch Casa”
Reviewed 26 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

My family and I (6 adults/3 couples) loved renting this cottage! The staff with Key West Vacation Rentals were all very helpful, patient, considerate, and ready to answer any questions! They made the whole process extremely simple for this first time renter! I will definitely seek them out whenever I need to rent a property in the Keys in the future!

The cottage itself was clean and inviting with Key West inspired decor. It is two bedrooms with queen beds and the living room has a queen sofa bed. Do not have high expectations about the sofa bed, but my husband and I slept ok. There were clean linens for everything and plenty of towels. We enjoyed having our own hot tub right outside on our porch! It was also clean and worked perfectly!

The location of the cottage was perfect! Very close to Duval street, tons of restaurants all around, and it is a good walking distance from many of the top sites (Southernmost Point, Hemingway House, Little White House, Mallory Square). We parked our car and did not get back into it until we left! You will definitely enjoy this property!

JillSlove...
Canton, Michigan
“Best place to get a Rental in Key West!!”
Reviewed 14 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

We just got back from Key West May 8th.. (so sad to leave). There were 4 of us friends that went down their from Michigan, we decided to rent a house instead of staying at a hotel since there were 4 of us and we figured we would need some space. I found Key West Vacation Rentals online and am so glad that we booked with them. We stayed at the Conch Casa off of Simonton street. It was absolutely perfect!! It was literally around the block from Duval street, a little further down Duval and it was about 5 blocks from the main area on Duval by Sloppy Joes and all that, but we did not mind the walk at all. Your going to walk a lot in Key West anyways, and this was not a bad walk from all the main action. The house was perfect for 4 people, cute decor, awesome kitchen, laundry out in the back of the house, beds were super comfy, loved the hott tub after a long day of walking, and enjoyed the out doors shower as well =).. I would highly recommend using Key West Vacation rentals to rent one of their houses. They were very efficent and even did not mind that we checked out a few minutes late because my friend had lost her credit card in the room (ooops).
We will be back next year, same time, same place!!! ;-)... wish we could have stayed longer!!!
Oh yea and the security deposit was back in my account the very next day, so if you are worried about the larger security deposit, I would check with your bank on the number of days they hold it, but my credit union realeased it the next day so not too bad!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, the house was perfect!!!!
Liked least: One bathroom... would have been nice to have 2 bathroom for 4 girls, but no big deal.
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Raleigh
Reviewed 23 January 2011 for a stay in October 2010

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
A TripAdvisor Member
“Good Location”
Reviewed 23 January 2011 for a stay in October 2010
person found this review helpful

The house was very small. Kitchen seating was for two although there were four people in our group. The carpet in the house made our feet black. There wasn't even salt & pepper in the kitchen. The biggest problem was the lack of a working internet connection. The owner came over to see what the problem was and said the service provider needed to be called. When we called the rental office, we were told that someone drove by the house and said there was connectivity. Basically saying that there was no problem. So for the entire stay we weren't able to connect to the internet.

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing