“Really charming cottage”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Really charming cottage”
Reviewed 19 January 2011 for a stay in September 2010

We loved the decor and the back yard as well as the convenience of walking to everything. Only downside was the lack of parking.

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 65+
Wakefield
Reviewed 19 January 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
NY
Reviewed 19 January 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Liked best: The back deck w/hot tub & outdoor shower
Liked least: Lack of parking
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Pam F
Lynchburg, Virginia
“A delightful hideaway!”
Reviewed 15 December 2010 for a stay in October 2010

My husband and I stayed in the Conch Casa, just us two, for our 25th Anniversary. We parked our car in front, and didn't drive anywhere, except the one rainy day...

We loved i!. On a quiet side street parallel to Duval, tucked in between year round residences, we could walk just around the block for a fresh baked pastry and espresso in the morning. It was also easy walking distance to the fun and excitement of Duval There is a bike/scooter rental place at the end of the street. What could be better!

The private deck with hot tub was a great place to relax and unwind with a glass of wine. The bathroom is tiny, but functional (if you're someone who needs yards of bathroom counter space, Conch Casa is going to be awkward) - there are shelves near the sink to put your toiletry kit.

The kitchen is also "pocket sized." I love to cook, and expected to prepare at least one meal, but we had so much fun exploring, that all I "made" was coffee, or reheat leftovers from one of our restaurant meals in the microwave.

The bedrooms are tiny. With just enough room to walk around the bed,. There are nightstands and enough closet space to get your luggage out of the way. Because we could, we ended up using one bedroom as our dressing room, and the other to sleep in. The service staff was efficient and invisible. It felt a little like having house elves on hand!

Conch Casa was a cozy, quiet little place to escape and relax. We are already making plans to return to Conch Casa next year.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Tourists
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing