“Fantastic day with Capt.Luke!”
Review of Key Flat Charters

Key Flat Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Florida Keys & Key West flats/backcountry fishing charters with Captain Luke Kelly. Key Flat Charters is independently owned and operated by myself, I offer a professional, patient, and easy-going charter fishing service with guaranteed results. I have lived in the Lower Florida Keys my entire life, and I invite all skill level anglers. Specializing in fly fishing, or light-tackle spin fishing. Sight-fishing shallow water for hard pulling gamefish such as tarpon, permit, bonefish, barracuda, jacks, and shark. All fish are caught and released (excluding mangrove snapper). Snapper can be filleted and brought to a local restaurant for your dining pleasure if so desired. Thanks for checkin it out!
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

My 13 year old son and I just had a fantastic day with Capt. Luke.....many thanks! Tarpon, Jack, and more! Looking forward to chartering again with Capt. Luke!

Reviewed 17 October 2013

He knows the area well and move you around to different locations. Capt. Luke works hard to find the fish you want to target. You can tell he enjoys what does, he does his homework before trip, checking tides, currents, sets a meeting time and point that would ensure a great outing. He gives great advice on fishing the flats or fishing from the shore line. I had a great day, and would definitely book another trip with him again.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

I'd highly recommend Luke. He is a great guide and we had fun. We will definitely book with him again.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

My friend and I used Luke on a beautiful November day. Just being out on the flats was a memorable experience. It was our first time fishing on the flats and his laid back personality totally took all of the pressure off. I landed a jack and a bonefish and had a blast. He had us on permit also, but they were able to slip away. He is a knowledgeable professional and obviously knows where to go to get the fish.I also like the fact that he is adamant about keeping the waters clean and treating nature with respect. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 2 December 2012

I see many reviews from 1st time reviewers and wanted to add my experience. I've used Luke several times in the last 3 years. 1st time with my daughter, both of us have never fished the flats, Luke put us on big tarpon and sharks. Truely a trip of a life time. He was patient without being overbearing or condescending.Not only was the fishing great, the scenic beauty of "The Lakes" area, was beyond belief!!! This trip was a bucket list trip and couldn't have been better. 2nd time my wife and I went in May 2012, I was woefully out of shape from surgery several months before, but Luke still managed to get me on a great Tarpon and my first 2 bonefish. This trip was great, Luke treated my wife (a non fisherman) with respect a and patience. Luke is more than I would expect in a fishing guide.