Stayed at the Sugarloaf Lodge one night as we headed back to the airport. Older property but very clean. Great Tiki bar full of locals who kept us laughing all night! There is something to be said when a place is full of locals! The mattresses are in need of replacement but will stay here again. Right on the water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sugarloaf Logde is a family run, 31 unit waterfront resort in the Florida Keys 13 miles from Key West. All of our rooms face the water with sunset views and if you have a boat you can park it behind your room. The lodge has a Tiki Bar, marina, pool, tennis courts, and airstrip. Unfortunately, we do not allow pets but we are perfect for families, kayakers and flats fisherman. A fifteen minute drive from all that Key West has to offer without the crowds and high prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sugarloaf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugarloaf Hotel Summerland Key
- Sugarloaf Lodge Sugarloaf Key, Florida