We booked two rooms and were told it would be two double beds in each room , well when we arrived at 8pm we found one room to have what they called a 1 3/4 bed room !! A glorified couch is not a bed in my opinion !!! When asked about the room I was told you have to make sure you ask for two double beds hmmmm my confirmation for both rooms said two double beds and I was also informed that the price was the same regardless !!
Rooms are very dated and not super clean and at $200 a night you would expect a little more , I guess being close to Key West $200 seems reasonable .
I asked for an explanation of the room deficiencies and was told that someone would email the reason for the lack of 2 double beds in the one room 3 days later no response so I guess we didnt matter had our dollars
Definitely will not be on my list to stay at next trip to the Keys !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sugarloaf Logde is a family run, 31 unit waterfront resort in the Florida Keys 13 miles from Key West. All of our rooms face the water with sunset views and if you have a boat you can park it behind your room. The lodge has a Tiki Bar, marina, pool, tennis courts, and airstrip. Unfortunately, we do not allow pets but we are perfect for families, kayakers and flats fisherman. A fifteen minute drive from all that Key West has to offer without the crowds and high prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sugarloaf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugarloaf Hotel Summerland Key
- Sugarloaf Lodge Sugarloaf Key, Florida