Great waterfront room with great views out the patio door. Go outside on your private patio for even better views, including amazing sunset. Tiki bar had an old Florida atmosphere, friendly bartender and very reasonable prices versus the gouging you take in Key West. Room was clean, furniture was art deco 50ish style. TV had every channel you can think of, but who watches TV in the Keys? This is definitely a keeper when I visit the lower Keys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sugarloaf Logde is a family run, 31 unit waterfront resort in the Florida Keys 13 miles from Key West. All of our rooms face the water with sunset views and if you have a boat you can park it behind your room. The lodge has a Tiki Bar, marina, pool, tennis courts, and airstrip. Unfortunately, we do not allow pets but we are perfect for families, kayakers and flats fisherman. A fifteen minute drive from all that Key West has to offer without the crowds and high prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sugarloaf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugarloaf Hotel Summerland Key
- Sugarloaf Lodge Sugarloaf Key, Florida