Sugarloaf Lodge is what the Keys is all about. The rooms are retro, clean and comfortable. The views are amazing. You can park your boat right outside your room and the tiki bar is always a great place for conversation. The marina next door is great with a friendly staff. The only negative is the fact that there is no restaurant on property. The closest restaurant is about 3 miles away. We have been to the Sugarloaf Lodge several times over the past decade and it never disappoints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sugarloaf Logde is a family run, 31 unit waterfront resort in the Florida Keys 13 miles from Key West. All of our rooms face the water with sunset views and if you have a boat you can park it behind your room. The lodge has a Tiki Bar, marina, pool, tennis courts, and airstrip. Unfortunately, we do not allow pets but we are perfect for families, kayakers and flats fisherman. A fifteen minute drive from all that Key West has to offer without the crowds and high prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Sugarloaf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugarloaf Hotel Summerland Key
- Sugarloaf Lodge Sugarloaf Key, Florida