“Awsome”

Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awsome”
Reviewed 5 July 2012 via mobile

Food is great. lunch is the best value. you have to be there before 2pm for lunch.

Clearwater, Florida
“Good Food, not much on atmosphere”
Reviewed 21 December 2011

The Restaurant opened promptly at 4:30. The "early bird" special was $14.95. It included chicken, steak , shrimp, rice, a lo mein type dish, vegetables and soup, with absolutely no substitutes. I do not eat shrimp. If I chose the steak and chicken only, as my son did, it would be $19.95. There was plenty of food without the shrimp. I gave the shrimp to another lady at the table. The restaurant appeared to be dingy. The atmosphere resembled a casual neighborhood greasy spoon. When all was said and done, the cost for my son and I for dinner was close to $50.00 (without desert.)

For that type of money I would expect a cleaner and more modern restaurant. There were 5 people at out grill top. 3 on one side and my son and I on the other. Though the chef gentleman was pleasant, he knew the lady on the other side and most of his cooking consisted of social talk with her and her family.

Though the food was good, I am sure there are other good Asian restaurants in the area that might suite me better.

• Visited December 2011
The Villages, Florida
“wow!”
Reviewed 1 May 2011

great prices...entertaining chefs, and wonderful food! one of the best steak houses in my area!

• Visited April 2011