“Great Authentic Japanese Food”

Fuji Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #14 of 27 Restaurants in Summerfield
Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We enjoy this place. Good food, entertainment, convenient and reasonably priced. If you like a Benny Hanna's style cooking, you will love this place. I normally eat everything on my plate, but this place gives you so much delicious food, that we both had to get a take away box. I will enjoy the leftovers tomorrow.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Our grandchildren have developed expensive taste for 'steak, shrimp, hibachi' - their first choice when visiting.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I am a sushi lover, so being honest this place is not on my top favorites, but it is close to my house and the sushi is dependable and the staff if very nice. I have been part of parties that sit and the hibachi tables and it has always been a fun experience.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

My wife and I went here for lunch today for the first time and enjoyed the food and the experience. The prices were reasonable for lunch and the service, cooking show, and food were good. We will definitely try this again. My wife ordered the shrimp and scallops and I had the steak and chicken. We both enjoyed our selections.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

Awful. Went in to get sushi as we are sushi fanatics, and the owner or whoever she was and "Mr. King" told us we could not sit on the sushi side because we have a 2 year old and they wouldn't feed her there. Not only that, but they never greeted us or brought a high chair until we flagged them down. Worst customer service, not to mention it is filthy. Needless to say, we walked out and gave them a good fit. DON'T EAT HERE, they won't feed your kids if you have kids!!!