Rooms have not been updated for at least a couple of decades. Old furniture, thin mattresses & pillows, low-count cheap sheets, sloppy paint job, extremely "tacky" carpet, rusty ceiling fan (which was low for a tall person), & old-style TV all contributed to a sub-par & disappointing stay. It appears the Inn used to be a Days Inn but is no longer affiliated with this chain, although "Days Inn" wording still scrolled across the outside marquee. The outside pool which is "solar heated" appeared in OK shape & the continental breakfast was also adequate (cold cereal, juices, coffee/tea, hot waffles that you made yourself, bread for toasting, no fresh fruit). But the rooms found in the back of the building appeared to be rented to long-term or permanent lodgers & not to travelers (which may be a "safety" issue for a single person). Needless to say, I will not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sun City Center Inn is situated 20 miles south of Tampa Bay and 25 miles north of Sarasota. It offers easy access to Interstate 75 and is 28 miles away from the Tampa International Airport. The hotel amenities include outdoor pool, high-speed Internet access, free Continental breakfast, and free parking. Pets are welcome. It is close to area attractions like the Busch Gardens, Tampa Bay Beach, and the University of Southern Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Sun City Center Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun City Hotel Sun City Center
- Sun City Center Inn Florida