Comfort Inn
Sun City Center Inn(Sun City Center)
US$118
US$90
US$112
Pirates Pointe Resort(Ruskin)(Great Value!)
US$157
Orbitz.com
US$175
US$148
The Inn at Little Harbor(Ruskin)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$130
US$107
US$104
Country Inn
All reviewslooked brand newthe breakfast areagreat showereasy accessstay there againbed was comfortableclean roomsnice roomnice breakfastthe general managereach morninggreat place to stayfront desk staffconvenient locationaccommodationswalmarttampa
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

We stay here every year for few days on part of our Florida trip, this is the first year truly disappointed!!! First we were supposedly guaranteed a first floor room- night clerk and manager played word games after the fact but regardless, room had sugar ants all over the place, door doesn't seal properly - see light through out it. Beds are always pretty good . While we love the pool, the quality of some of the guests there were questionable, smokers all in the spa, cussing etc, the little cabinet by the bathroom door for what I am assuming was supposed to be wet pool towels was truly disgusting! It clearly had not been opened in some time, because the smell of mildew knocked you over !! Gross! - beds and breakfast best part

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank massmom2008
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I will start off by saying: I didn't want to stay here. There are almost no pictures at all on the Internet and the reviews of the hotels in this area all talked about bugs and almost none that are reasonably priced looked nice. So, I was campaigning to stay at a Hilton Garden Inn in Brandon that I had read had been renovated in 2012. My boyfriend wanted to stay in a hotel close to Sun City Center because we were visiting his dad so he insisted we stay here. Reluctantly I agreed.

When I made the reservation, the lady who took it was really nice. But, they didn't ask for my email so I got no email confirmation...It was very old school.

With the above said, I was pleasantly surprised when we drove up and the outside looked pretty...it was made of adobe.

We got to our room and I was even more surprised. The room was clean, had a refrigerator, coffee maker, flat screen TV and a microwave. The one picture I could find made the room look like it was going to be really dated. But, this was very nice. It wasn't like staying at the Embassy Suites or a Hilton but it was completely comfortable and nice. AND CLEAN. Great shower pressure.

Although we didn't use the pool or jacuzzi (both outside), we did look at them and they were very nice and in great shape.

Everyone who worked there was extremely friendly. My boyfriend and I are both allergic to fragrance so when we first walked into the room and it smelled HIGHLY of something having been sprayed in the room, we looked at each other and were like "uh oh!" We aired out the room for about an hour. It finally dissipated. The next morning, we spoke with a housekeeper (I think Martha?) and asked her not to spray anything in the room. Not only did she NOT spray anything in the room the entire time we were there but she passed that information on to the housekeepers so they wouldn't either!! It made our stay so much better.

The price was excellent...it was a great value....HALF the price it would have cost us at the Hilton Garden Inn I had wanted to stay in. Free parking, Free wifi (which worked great) and free breakfast (cereal, oatmeal, waffles, yogurt, muffins, english muffins....) Free Coffee and Tea in the lobby all day.

The only cons were: the bathroom is TINY...like REALLY tiny. The sink is in the actual room so you have no privacy when washing up or getting ready for bed. The A/C is VERY loud...it didn't bother me but I thought it should be mentioned. The pillows weren't that comfortable but the bed was.

The hotel is near a lot of chain restaurants and very close to Sun City Center. We will definitely be returning next time we visit my boyfriend's dad.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Erica68
Reviewed 21 April 2014

My wife and I live in Sun City Center and had to spend two nights out because of a broken water pipe in our home. We chose this Comfort Inn because it is 5 minutes from our house and we know of several people who have stayed there. We had a very nice room on the second floor with two queen size beds, large 40" flat screen TV and free wifi. The beds were very comfortable and the room was very clean. We had plenty of towels and extra pillows. We enjoyed a great shower.

Each morning they had a very nice breakfast in the lobby which included all the basics plus sausage and biscuits and waffles. This Comfort Inn is less than 2 minutes off of I-75 at exit 240. I can highly recommend this for anyone traveling in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank sljvlj5
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Arrived late in the evening (10:30PM+). My room had been bolt locked from the inside and desk clerk tried but couldn't cut the slide bolt. He wasn't initially going to give me another room but since I had already paid I talked him into it. He was very nice but had to give me someone else's reserved room and hope they wouldn't show. The phone was ringing off the hook while i was there. Clerk said the hotel is booked solid all march since they are near Sun City when it is cold up north and everyone visits their elderly Sun City relatives. Room was clean everything worked. So a somewhat mixed experience but considering the Hotel was overbooked and all surrounding hotels were booked too, I'm glad I got a room. Take what you can get if you must stay here. Cost seemed very high for this type of hotel not near major attractions but obviously people are willing to pay. I would recommend driving further to get a lower price if you are just staying here on the way somewhere. If you are actually visiting Sun City then I'd say this place is more of a "4" out of "5"

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank John B
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Spent a month here to get out of the northern snow. It is clean, clean, clean and well maintained. The staff is very friendly and will bend over backwards to make your stay a perfect one. Manger Jesse Hayward runs the place like a fine watch. She is a wealth of information and can advise you as to where to go and what to do. The staff takes great pride in serving you the complementary breakfast and it looks and tastes wonderful. All in all this will be your home away from home.

Room Tip: With Jesse making sure all is well, every room is a good one.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family