All reviewsretirement communitylooked brand newclean roomsthe breakfast areagreat showereasy accessstay there againbed was comfortablenice roomnice breakfastoutdoor poolcomplimentary breakfastthe general managereach morningfront desk staffvery nice hoteljessie
Reviewed 5 May 2017

just stayed here a couple on nights ago and loved it! the room was so clean it looked brand new! front desk staff were so kind and helpful! breakfast was fantastic, very yummy! loved the eggs and sausage. loved the pool, although wish it was heated in the colder months! unfortunatley the jacuzzi was broken, hopefully will be repaired soon. the bed was comfortable and soft. this hotel and staff was excellent and very clean. wonderful, very kind and helpful staff!

Room Tip: rooms facing the woods are the best.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Was able to get a 3 day stay for a good price. The 3 day stay was shortened due to cancellation of flight by Allegiant Airlines the same day as my reservation. When that transpired I called to indicate I would not be staying until the following day, concerned I would be charged as it was less than a 24 hour notice. The nice gentleman told me not to worry, he would take care of it and would see us the next day. We made the flight the next day and got our room. Good accommodations, nice room, convenient. Thank you for understanding and making it a pleasurable stay. Koodos....

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2017

This is a nice place just south of Tampa and located right off of I-75 making for a convinent stop. The room I had (king size bed) was very clean and quiet. Nice Flat screen TV. There is a nice large swimmimg pool that I did not use. The complimentary breakfast was very nice, witrh more than the Bagels and juice that many place have. Looses one star for me as the price was over $100 for the night. All in all, I would reccomend this motel if you dont mind spending the $.

Room Tip: Lot of luggage, ask for a first floor room.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 April 2017

I typically do not leave reviews, but this was an interesting experience. We stayed at this hotel while in town for a funeral and it's location is very convenient to interstate.

The beds were comfortable and room was clean upon arrival. However, as soon as we walked in the room while unpacking, we received a (what we later found out to be a scam) phone call on the room phone, from someone "from Comfort Inn" trying to get our CC number. When we went downstairs to check, the employee in the lobby said that she had in fact forwarded the call to our room. The caller knew that we had just checked in... Very un-nerving and made us very uncomfortable as it was definitely NOT from a real representative of Comfort Inn. The lady at the front desk kind of brushed it off when we came downstairs to check.
We were leery enough not to give out the number over the phone but it scares us to think how many people would. Beware of this scam while at this hotel!

Room Tip: Get a room on front side (facing cypress village blvd)... back side feels sketchy with the "long term residents" hanging out on walkways.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
669jessie, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

I am very concerned about what happened to you at our hotel. I really need to address this issue i have some new employees and i am trying to find who checked you in.my problem is i cannot find your reservation . I tried researching your name every way i could .it could be in the spelling.I really would appreciate it if you would call me so I can get to the bottom of this. This is not acceptable and i need to resolve this so it never happens again
My telephone number is 813-503-8085. I hopeyou will give us another chance and come back and see us again in the near future
Jessie Hayward

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Stopped in late at night. Staff was easy to get a room this late and made it easy to check in. Room had a great bed and was roomy. The Wi-Fi was easy to get on line. Not much I can say because I wasn't there very long.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
669jessie, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2017

Thank you four kind comments about our hotel. It pleases us to know you were happy with your stay. We take pride in our hotel and try to make everyone happy. We hope we can look forward to seeing you again in the near future,
Jessie Hayward