Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Sunrise
Sharpsburg, Georgia, United States
“Ms”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Comfortable and clean. Can't stand hotels that are dirty. Friendly staff always have good experiences at these hotels. Watch traffic but right off the main interstate. Most amazing shopping near an outlet mall but not your run of the mill one. New York still top 1st class.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Carol M
KellyBolyardGM, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (152)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This hotel is super convenient if you plan to visit Sawgrass Mills, as I did for one day (exhausting but fun) and stayed here overnight afterwards. Room was very nice and clean and the room service excellent. Would stay here again. Recommend!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Sweedie55
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is our goal to deliver a wonderful experience to each of our guests, and I’m glad we were able to achieve goal for you.
Trinidad
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This was my first visit to Fort Lauderdale and I was very nervous about picking a hotel, based on some of the reviews.

I stayed at the hotel from June 27 to June 29 and I would recommend this hotel to anyone, especially those that want to stay close to Sawgrass Mall.

The room was very clean, especially the bathroom. The bed was soft and the room I got, the AC did not make any noise. (A reviewer stated this)

Customer Service was top notch. I enjoyed the time I've interacted with Alonzo (Driver) and Hilda and Claudius from the restaurant. They made sure that our stay was as enjoyable and pleasant as possible.

Next time I'm staying in the US, I'll first look at Doubletree.

Thanks guys for giving us an enjoyable and great anniversary experience.

Love,
Derran & Marika.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 10th floor, room 1002, away from the Ice Machine.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
KellyBolyardAGM, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Please remember us next time you are in the area so that we may accommodate your lodging needs.
Nashville, TN
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I was here for a couple of nights on business and really enjoyed this place. The staff was friendly and the rooms were nice. The lobby bar was quite nice and had reasonable priced drinks. I had a few Angry Orchard on tap for under $5 each. I did get back to the hotel late one night and was able to buy beer for the room from the little marked at the front desk.

Fresh hot cookies were great at check-in.

I left all my socks and underwear in a drawer in the previous hotel in Chicago and after check in walked across the street to Sawgrass Mills and there was everything I needed there. There are a lot of great restaurants around too.

The room and bed were very comfortable. It was really hard to get out of the comfy bed in the mornings.

I hope this review was helpful.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I use this hotel a few times a year for business. I love the hotel for it's professional staff and clean rooms. The restaurant and bar are understaffed/poorly staffed and it takes took long to be served. Too bad, because it is a nice place, but the staff is slow to begin with and not staffed well enough to take care of the restaurant and bar at the same time.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Chris L
KellyBolyardGM, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Thank you for writing about your concerns regarding your recent trip to our hotel. We would like to apologize for the inconveniences you encountered with Peytons Place. We are aware of the staffing issue and are taking steps to fix the problem. Despite the mishaps we hope that you give us another chance in the future.
Georgetown, Guyana
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I was so pleasantly surprised with the size of the room. They did an amazing job with the furniture layout, the room was very welcoming and 'usable'. The bathroom had a tub and a huge counter space. The staff was very friendly and always smiling, no complaints about my stay what so ever! Oh, and the cookie was delicious!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing your next time.
Ardmore, United States
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Excellent rates, with easy access to major highways. Rooms are fine, AC system works well, comforter gets to hot. Prefer something lighter. Restaurant/bar menu can use a few additions and changes. Overall, great hotel for business stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sunrise
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sunrise Sawgrass Mills
Sawgrass Grand Hotel
Sawgrass Grand Hotel
#4 of 4 in Sunrise
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sunrise
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale/West-Sawgrass/Tamarac
Sheraton Suites Fort Lauderdale Plantation
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft Lauderdale - Plantation

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills? Share your experiences!