“good place for value”

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Sunrise
Key West, Florida
“good place for value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

a comfortable room with spacious desk and free wifi. Our room had fridge, microwave and was just enough. We liked that we could open the windows for a bit of fresh air. And we especially liked that our dog Noah was welcome there and with no extra charges.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
  • Korean first
Millsboro, Delaware
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

I just spent 4 days at this hotel. I don't know where the other people stayed but this place was very nice. The staff couldn't have been friendlier. I arrived after 10 pm and was very tired. Check-in was very fast. I was on the first floor and walked down the hall to my room. I found everything very clean and ready for my stay.The hotel was packed but I never heard a sound fromm any one outside of my room. The breakfast room was a bit small, but I always get up early and it was never crowded. There was an good assortment of food. The hard boiled eggs were still warm when I arrived in the mornings. My room was always cleaned when I arrived in the evenings. The bed was very comfortable and I slept just fine. I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Londrina, Brazil
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Great for the price, clean, friendly staff, wi-fi works... everything you need from a hotel!!! Location is just 2 miles from the Sawgrass mills... The only thing is the breakfast room too small, besides this not to complain about!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Brisbane, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed at La Quinta for two nights, the room seemed clean, but I found the beds quite uncomfortable.
We did not try the breakfast because it finished too early at 9 AM and after arriving in Florida on a cruise through the Panama Canal we were not adjusted to the timezone.
We needed to use the laundry facilities after being on a ship for 15 nights and found that there was only one Washer and one dryer, both overpriced and the dryer did not perform very well compared to other hotels we had previously stayed on this trip.
Easy driving distance to Sawgrass Mills and the front desk staff were very nice.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Always a great stay, only thing needed to change is the softness of the towels. Look to stay again with La Quinta. Can not find a nicer hotel for the money. The hotels are clean, friendly staff and just overall great place to stay. I tell my friends all the time, for the price and stay, it's great. I have not had a bad experience staying at any La Quinta I have stayed at. The breakfast is great also, they have just enough to get your day started. The staff in any department, is always ready to assist in anyway they can. I have checked in at 1am in the morning and needed something and they are right there to assist.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

Front the front desk staff to the cleanliness of the room. We will only choose LaQuinta inns. We slept well in our very comfortable King size bed and the pillows were soft . The free breakfast was all we need to get going in the day!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sunrise
Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills
3.0 of 5 bubbles 1,035 reviews
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft Lauderdale - Plantation
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale/West-Sawgrass/Tamarac
Comfort Suites Sawgrass

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Sunrise Sawgrass Mills? Share your experiences!