“Great staff great hospitality”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Sunrise Sawgrass Mills
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Sunrise
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great staff great hospitality”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I had a wonderful stay, hotel was very clean, the staff was great, I would recommend this hotel laquinta sawgrass if you need great hospitality . nothing was ever too much for the the staff to provide or answer, they were very helpful.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
  • Korean first
Ballyshannon, Ireland
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here early June 2014 with the wife as a base for shopping in Sawgrass Mills.
Perfect location, rooms were what we expected give the price we were paying.
Breakfast was included also, which again was what we expected for the price.
I couldn't fault this hotel, as it was ver reasonably priced, with clean well maintained rooms, and friendly helpful staff. Perfect location for a shopping trip to sawgrass!

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Will definitely stay here again if looking at a place to stay locally. The room, nearby places, and the environment(safety) works for me and my children. And not the forget the amazing staff at the place.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We were relocating to the area and chose this property b/c of their generous pet policy, which I applaud. Location great, friendly staff, room clean, but the hallways and quality of the property was old, tired, dingy and even though I was on a non smoking floor, the smell of cigarette smoke filled our room. When we flushed the toilet it sounded like an air raid siren. I was sick for 5 days following my stay. I don't like to say never so therefore I will say that I doubt if we'd ever stay there again if other options were available. There is another La Quinta across the street, perhaps check it out first.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Ive recently stayed at this lq and by far the best customer service I've had with not one single complaint. Shelley the day manager is extremely nice and welcoming, will go out of her way for all guests, and very professional. Gladys who works in the morning is the nicest front desk service member I've had the pleasure of speaking with. Arley who works in the evening is another who is extremely nice, welcoming, knowledgeable and will help any guest within his abilities, I witnessed a guest being extremely abrasive with him that he or the hotel had no control over and he did not raise his voice at all and tried his best to accommodate the guest to no avail. I personally couldn't do that myself and raised the respect I already had for him. All in all every employee I've had contact with in the hotel was great I wish I remembered all they're names because I could give an example of they're excellence that I saw.

I've stayed in several around the country for work and this lq is the best in my opinion.

• Stayed July 2014
tegucigalpa, Honduras
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I found this hotel very conveniently located near the sawgrass mall. services are excellent. Breakfast IS OKEY. CAN BE IMPROVED PROVIDING VARIETY. I would recommend this hotel. If I return to this location, I will come back to this same hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

2 Thank Maria C
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I travel to Ft. Lauderdale for business/pleasure quite a bit and there are specific things I need in a hotel that are just right for me. I think I've finally found "My" hotel.
Front desk helpful? Check
Staff friendly and helpful? Check
Room cleanliness and comfort? Check
Location? Check
Fridge and microwave must have? Check
Pool in back so you have privacy? Check
Good night sleep? (very important) Check

Room Tip: I prefer ground floors for convenience but the hotel is on a quiet street so you should be good whe...