“Very tasty steak pita”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pita Plus - CLOSED

Pita Plus
Good for: Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Description: Pita is the best.
Hastings, Michigan, United States
“Very tasty steak pita”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

Excellent meal here. Had grape leaves and a steak pita with all sorts of ingredients with it. A little high priced but the quality and taste make it worth it.

• Visited November 2013

BOCA RATON, FLORIDA
“Food is great and you feel like family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

We came here as we were driving by the neighborhood. The food was phenomenal. Falafel, Sharma and hummus you could die for. This will be the first visit of many for us. It is owned by two brothers and they make you feel like your family. Everything is fresh and full of flavor. Great place!

• Visited August 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Pleasantly Surprised”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

I wanted something clean, healthy and fast, saw this place from the corner of my eye off University Dr., and I had passed it a million times in the past. The place is small, but the food is awesome!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank DJGQ
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great group of guys running this place with great food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2013

Great group of guys running this place. Great food, extremely nice and friendly people, great atmosphere. Would definitely go again.

• Visited April 2013
South Florida, Florida
“A great spot that is easy to miss!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2013 via mobile

My fiancé and I were recently at this Pita Plus! The food is delicious and the service is friendly and welcoming! The exact type of place that will keep me coming back! I had the shawarma pita, and my fiancé had the chicken cutlet pita! Both were fantastic :-) We also had a side of hummus, fresh and tasty just as expected! The only thing I noticed is that some of the tables could've been cleaned a little bit better. We won't hesitate to stop in if we are passing by!