“Delicious every time!”
Review of Pita Plus - CLOSED

Pita Plus
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: Pita is the best.
Description: Pita is the best.
Savannah, Georgia
“Delicious every time!”
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

The staff is incredibly friendly and the food is incredibly delicious. It's my family's Thursday night routine. So much better than your regular drive through fast food options. Seriously, try them! You won't regret it. Their falafel and hummus are fantastic too. My absolute favorite restaurant in my neighborhood.

Miami Beach, Florida
“Best pita in South Florida. Worth the drive!”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Whenever I am in Weston I always go to pita plus. Probably the nicest and friendliest restaurant owner you will find anywhere. His care and love for what he does can be felt in every dish. I always get the beef kebab filled with hummus and salad. Absolutely delicious! The bean soup although a little spicy is excellent. All meats are cooked on the grill giving them a fantastic BBQ taste. Fantastic value, perfect lunch or very casual dinner. Highly recommended.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank ukinmiami
Fort Lauderdale
“Go for the Pitas but the other stuff is pretty good too”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Upon entering Pita Plus, you feel welcomed! The guy working the restaurant was very friendly and accommodating, making suggestions and letting me taste certain menu items.

I decided to get a Beef Shish Kabab Sandwich and I hate when I say this, because eventually I will likely go someplace and say this again, but this was the best Pita sandwich I have ever had in my life and I can bet that at least in Broward, this is the top spot. The meat was way better quality than most, moist and flavorful. The other awesome thing about this place, is that the additions are plenty and you can load your sandwich up with whatever you like.

I also had an order of Falafel.

The name says it all, go for the Pitas but the other stuff is pretty good too.

• Visited April 2014
Tampa, Florida
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

This is one of the best falafel places we have ever been too. Very authentic and amazing fresh food. Great prices and clean seating. A must if you like falafel and are in Sunrise.

Visited January 2014
Sunrise, Florida
“Really good mediterranean food”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Basically a take out joint with a few tables you can eat at. Very casual. Everything appears to be prepared fresh. Most all typical Israeli, Lebanese, Greek dishes are on the menu. Unfortunately most of the lamb dishes are currently off the menu due to the current cost of lamb. But, they do have kibbee which they quickly run out of. Great pickled veggies. Kosher. Good parking. Very reasonable prices. Friendly staff who easily accommodate most requests.

• Visited January 2014