“Over rated , Over priced and Disapointing”
Review of Barbie Dream House Experience - CLOSED

Barbie Dream House Experience
More attraction details
Owner description: Barbie™ The Dreamhouse Experience is an interactive installation located at Sawgrass Mills in Sunrise, Florida. Barbie™ The Dreamhouse Experience™ brings the iconic Barbie™ Dreamhouse(R) toy to real life for fans of all ages. With interactive and personalized touches, guests have the opportunity to discover different rooms, living areas and to explore the 10,000 square feet of this larger-than-life version of Barbie™ doll's Dreamhouse(R) for a one-of-a-kind branded experience. Barbie™ The Dreamhouse Experience™includes: Virtual Elevators Living Room Bedroom Closet Bathroom Kitchen Balcony Dolls on Display In each room, guests will be delighted by surprises and interactive activities relating to the room. Guests will be 'transported' to each floor of the house via a virtual elevator inspired by the iconic Barbie™ Dreamhouse(R) elevator. More than 350 Barbie™ dolls are on display throughout the Dreamhouse(R).
Reviewed 6 June 2014

My granddaughters were visiting for Memorial Day weekend and part of there trip was to visit the Barbie Dream House .The girls were 4 and 2 years old and traveled from out of state. They were so excited dressed in Barbie outfits. Because there are only two Barbie Dream houses in the world the other in Germany we thought it would be something special. First of all the prices are very high and this attraction is not up to par. After you pay you participate in a tour, very disappointing once you get in the Dream House. Most of the parents accompanying there children were very disappointed .When the tour is over they sell Barbie dolls in the lobby which are also over priced. Save your time and money as this attraction is nothing but a money maker and can shatter your little girls Barbie mystique.........

13  Thank barry a

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I went with my 9 year old daughter on 5/23/2014, and she had the best time ever. It was a small group because we got there for the 12:30 time. My daughter said while there "this is the best day ever". Granted she has had many great days, but this one will stand out. We got the VIP packet, I would suggest you get that if possible. The makeup and runway show was fun for her because she loves playing dress up.

I have never written a review here, but I wanted to because Barbie's Friends were soooo fun and my daughter had a wonderful time.

1  Thank Collette A
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Loved the virtual elevators and the touchscreen games throughout the tour. Tour guide was friendly and helpful. Manager on duty was very accommodating.The rooms were wonderfully decorated.

1  Thank Nar D
Reviewed 10 May 2014

This was such a disappointment.my 2 girls cried for 3 days.... they are so mad the place was infected with alive and dead insects the stuff are so out dated broken down and old this is not a place for young girls it's like a jail house experience that place was not worth my hard working money and I wish I could get my money back .......Barbie hell house

1  Thank Kinglink
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Not worth the money! Boring, expensive for what it is and nothing much to do. Even at the end they had "activities" yeah right, color a page! Don't waste your time.

3  Thank Christine M