“A "BORING" experience”
Review of Barbie Dream House Experience - CLOSED

Barbie Dream House Experience
More attraction details
Owner description: Barbie™ The Dreamhouse Experience is an interactive installation located at Sawgrass Mills in Sunrise, Florida. Barbie™ The Dreamhouse Experience™ brings the iconic Barbie™ Dreamhouse(R) toy to real life for fans of all ages. With interactive and personalized touches, guests have the opportunity to discover different rooms, living areas and to explore the 10,000 square feet of this larger-than-life version of Barbie™ doll's Dreamhouse(R) for a one-of-a-kind branded experience. Barbie™ The Dreamhouse Experience™includes: Virtual Elevators Living Room Bedroom Closet Bathroom Kitchen Balcony Dolls on Display In each room, guests will be delighted by surprises and interactive activities relating to the room. Guests will be 'transported' to each floor of the house via a virtual elevator inspired by the iconic Barbie™ Dreamhouse(R) elevator. More than 350 Barbie™ dolls are on display throughout the Dreamhouse(R).
Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“A "BORING" experience”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I went to the Barbie Dreamhouse for my daughter's 8th birthday. I'm still in shock with that place. It's lacking activities and doesn't looks like a Doll house either, all it is is a pink warehouse with barbies on the walls. It is extremely overpriced for a 45 minute tour.

Visited June 2014
5 Thank Yully-Miami

Fort Pierce, Florida
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“You gotta love pink!!!!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We took a group of Daisy age Girl Scouts for a trip of their lifetime. Everything went well from to group sales department to the payment adjustment when we arrived. Our Saturday trip to Barbie Dreamhouse was a very positive experience for our twenty little girl scouts. The staff was positive, energetic, and stayed engaged from the minute we walked in to our final good bye. It was great! If someone is wondering if the Runway Experience is worth the extra, YES. The make up session took a little bit of time with 22 being made up, but there were extra things to entertain the girls. The practice on the runway filled the girls with confidence. By the time they were walking the runway, the "agents" were having as much fun as the girls.

3 Thank dawn b
Plantation, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 102 helpful votes
“Over rated , Over priced and Disapointing”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

My granddaughters were visiting for Memorial Day weekend and part of there trip was to visit the Barbie Dream House .The girls were 4 and 2 years old and traveled from out of state. They were so excited dressed in Barbie outfits. Because there are only two Barbie Dream houses in the world the other in Germany we thought it would be something special. First of all the prices are very high and this attraction is not up to par. After you pay you participate in a tour, very disappointing once you get in the Dream House. Most of the parents accompanying there children were very disappointed .When the tour is over they sell Barbie dolls in the lobby which are also over priced. Save your time and money as this attraction is nothing but a money maker and can shatter your little girls Barbie mystique.........

13 Thank barry a
Sunrise, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I went with my 9 year old daughter on 5/23/2014, and she had the best time ever. It was a small group because we got there for the 12:30 time. My daughter said while there "this is the best day ever". Granted she has had many great days, but this one will stand out. We got the VIP packet, I would suggest you get that if possible. The makeup and runway show was fun for her because she loves playing dress up.

I have never written a review here, but I wanted to because Barbie's Friends were soooo fun and my daughter had a wonderful time.

1 Thank Collette A
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My daughter had an awesome time”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Loved the virtual elevators and the touchscreen games throughout the tour. Tour guide was friendly and helpful. Manager on duty was very accommodating.The rooms were wonderfully decorated.

1 Thank Nar D