“Go for the burgers!!”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Toronto, Canada
“Go for the burgers!!”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

This Rainforest Cafe is located in Sawgrass Mills. The kids always enjoy going there to spot all the animals and do some shopping at their gift shop. We ordered the awesome appetizer which was great. Their burgers and fries are really good. Usually the Bamba barbecue beef wrap is really good but the one they served me in this location was terrible I couldn't eat it. We had the volcano for dessert. It's usually very good but this one wasn't as good as the one in other locations.

Visited August 2014

• Finnish first
  • Turkish first
Plantation, Florida
“Decent food, good location.”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

The location is the thing we like best about Rainforest Cafe since you can shop in Sawgrass Mills before and/or after eating and you do not have to do anything but walk a few steps.

The food is OK, but nothing to write home about. The prices are typical for this type of restaurant (i.e. a bit higher than others outside, but you are paying somewhat for the convenience of being in the mall.) The drinks from the bar are good and fair priced.

Visited September 2013
North Canton, Ohio
“Probably Our Last Visit - Not worth the $”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I think the novelty of eating a meal inside a fake rainforest has worn off. The food at this location was just average at best. The service from Phyllis left a lot to be desired. The very overpriced food and subpar service left us thinking that this would probably be our last visit to any Rainforest Cafe location.

Visited August 2014
3 Thank MGM_Grand_2011
“Better than expected”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I must of caught them on a off night cause we were seated right away, and despite the reviews the food came out quickly. They must be reading the blogs and trying to improve.

• Visited August 2014
Canton, Ohio
“Why do I eat here?”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I am not sure why we come to this restaurant every time we come Florida. The atmosphere is ok, but dated. The food is sub par. My daughter had the rotisserie chicken and said that chicken from Walmart tastes better. I can buy a whole chicken for $4 at Walmart. If I'm going to spend $65 for a family of four to eat, I at least want to enjoy my food. The service was also very bad, our cups were empty the entire meal.
We wanted to order desert but the server never came to the table and just tossed our bill in passing. We have gone to other Rain Forest Cafe's and enjoyed it. The food was better and service much better. I don't think that I'll return to this restaurant next year.

• Visited July 2014