“Best wings”

Ranked #43 of 252 Restaurants in Sunrise
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

If u miss country this is the place best wing ever the curly fries are so good I lov the karaoke at night me and my family always have a great time in this restaurant we lov it

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Uncle Al's has bar none the best darn wings in South Florida. We have been going to Uncle Al's for at least 10 years now. Never have I been disappointed in anything. The food is always fresh and tasty. If I had one complaint would be that the tables do not hold more than 6 big guys. Jose, rent that place next door and expand!!

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Went in with my wife and two adult children on 12/23/2013. My wife got food poisoning from the ham and cheese sandwich and was sick all day Christmas Eve. I reported her illness to the manager on duty at 1:45 am 12/24. Heard nothing from the owner (though a call was promised) do I called on 12/27. Jose basically said "prove it" and refused a refund. Stay away from this dump!

2  Thank CHARLES F
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Have eaten here a lot. Wings are GREAT [like the special combo sauce], good draft beer selection and the sandwiches are really good [fried chicken in hot sauce!!].

Service has always been good!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Their wings and burgers are above average. They usually have a nice selection of beer available. The restaurant side is family friendly. There are lots of TVs around tuned to sports. The bar seems to attract a variety of interesting characters. The last time I was there for dinner in the early evening who got an interesting show. A woman sitting on a bar stool was so drunk she peed in her pants, and it ran down on to the floor. I don't think she even noticed.