“Sunrise, Florida - Feb 14th 2014” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BankAtlantic Center

BankAtlantic Center
Ranked #4 of 17 things to do in Sunrise
Richmond, Virginia
“Sunrise, Florida - Feb 14th 2014”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

A surprise Val day gift from my daughter - ANDREA BOCCELLI - fabulous.
The town of Sunrise was disappointing. Hotels overpriced - we made the
mistake of eating at Giovannis - disgusting - overpriced and almost inedible.
Much better was One Burger. But the BB and T Center was great - polite
staff and very clean. We were just next door to Ikea - which was much
more fun for us than the big shopping mall. La Quinta desk personnel
were very polite and knowledgeable.

Visited February 2014

Miami, Florida
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Hockey Fans”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

If you are a hockey fan - ok the Panthers traditionally aren't that good…but it's a great venue to see your favourite visiting team and players come to play. It's never an issue getting tickets to the games and decent seats at a reasonable price. Much better change then in some the the traditional hockey markets. mind you $20 for parking is steep in my opinion. Because crowds are usually sparse, it doesn't take long to get out and on the road home. If you have the change try to get seats in Club Red - best seats in the house and complimentary buffet and drinks! can't go wrong with that.

Visited December 2013
Sunrise, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Hockey and concerts in the same venue!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

I love going to the BankAtlantic Center, whether it is to watch a hockey game or catch a show or concert. Very helpful staff are eager to assist locating your seat and there are a variety of food options onsite.

Visited October 2013
FL
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Nova Southeastern University Graduation 2013”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2013

Bank Atlantic Center did a fantastic job with the venue , no complaints , seating was plentiful if you got there early which we did. My only complaint is not very handicap/elderly friendly in the parking lots. We got there 60 minutes before graduation ceremony, we had a rough time getting my senior in laws up to the venue because of all the walking. My suggestion would be to have golf carts or trolly trams for the handicap/elderly . Even in a wheelchair that walk is a long up hill hard to reach arena.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank timetravelerFl
Lauderdale Lakes, Florida
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Place for the Panthers!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2013

Great place for the Panthers, I come here for the Great Hockey Games. I brought my cousin here to watch a Live Hockey Game, he loved it, he was convinced that I wanted to freeze him that night. I bursted out laughing because I took him Ice Skating earlier that day. I bought us Panther T-Shirts to match & "Feel the Experience of the Panthers".