“I love the shrimp dumplings. ”

TOA TOA Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 245 Restaurants in Sunrise
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

I love the food it's always fresh and taste is amazing. I always order their food. Don't have nothing else to say really. Awesome

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We have been going to Toa Toa for at least fifteen years. The food is consistently good, fresh, hot and cooked to perfection. Admittedly we tend to have the same meal each time because we have found what we like, but the menu has a lot of choices. We have had Dim Sum in the DC area, San Francisco and China. Toa Toa can stand up to all of them.
I wouldn't say 'one of the best meals I've ever had in a restaurant' (because I like other cuisines) but certainly the best Dim Sum I've ever had in a restaurant. We are there about once a month as it is a one hour drive from our house, but well worth the trip.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

I grew up in San Francisco and know good dim sum when I taste it. I found this little gem several years ago and have loved everything I've tried. Delicious dim sum and entrees!

Reviewed 25 August 2013

I heard about this place a long time ago, but I was not 100% sure, so when my husband's friend at work told us about it, we went there to check it out. My husband and I enjoyed Dim Sum in NY long time ago, but we did not expect that this would be as good as a NY dim sum place.

We were there when the restaurant just opened. Our waitress was so nice. My son had a broken high chair twice, but they found the perfect one at last. Unlike NY, we had to order each plate, but it was fine with us. The food was great. And the price was very reasonable. We will go there again and definitely recommend it to others including my family and friends.

Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

Went to Chinatown last week in LA and got Dim Sum at the most famous restaurant there. Tao Tao Dim Sum easily judt as good as we got the aame items including the pork buns, shrimp dumplings, shrimp paste and steamed pork buns. Chimese food is ok. Prices reasonsble. Had only one issue with our soup but I gave the restaurant a free pass.