“Good Level Budget Hotel”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Sunrise
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Sunrise
Riga, Latvia
“Good Level Budget Hotel”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. We choosed this hotel as our visiting target was "Sawgras Mills" shoping mall and this hotel are located nearly.
We ordered standart double room with king size bed. Overall we are satisfied with this Hotel. Probably as we know, that this is the budget class hotel, than we didnt expect much of it and wasnt disappointed. The Room was clean and equiped with all necessary to spend there 2 nights - only we could be feel that in room has be smoked, but as I am smoked it wasnt a problem for me.
In to the price was included also a breakfast - the breakfast wasnt so great as in 4 star hotel, but it was enough wide and every can find something appropriate for himself.
At the hotel are big car parking for free.
The stuff are very nice, proffesional and friendly.
Next time visiting the Sunrise I will stay here.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Westland, Michigan
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Arrived after midnight expecting a king bed with microwave and refrigerator. Surprise!!! A full bed awaited us. When questioned, the young lady at the desk explained that ALL of the beds in their property were full beds and she did discount the room. Sadly, that did not take away from the bare bones, uncomfortable room that we were assigned.

I checked the website today and king beds are STILL being offered. I had suggested to the front desk that they update their information with La Quinta, but to no avail.

This was especially disappointing because a stay 2 months ago in Bonita Springs was so great that I switched from my usual company, Marriott, to La Quinta. Big mistake!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
St. Augustine, Florida
Reviewed 10 February 2014

This is the second time we stayed at this property when we were in town for a hockey game. The room was very clean and had plenty of space and a refrigerator. The breakfast was plentiful with hot waffles, cereal, bagels, etc. We stayed in a nonsmoking room on the 3rd floor and there was no smell of smoke. We did not hear the elevator or any noise at night and the place was booked full! I would stay here again!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Sunrise near sawgrass mall, United States
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I really like this hotel. If you have a car, the hotel is 5 minutes drive from sawgrass mall and 20 minutes to the beach. At night you can walk to IKEA's budget cafeteria. The hotel is very clean, the rooms are very good, the complementary breakfast is nice. The WIFI works in the room. We have a new tv plasma and an almost new microwave. My only complain is the man at the front desk during the morning. He could be a little more nice. He pays too much time talking on the phone to pay attention to the guests.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Sunrise
Reviewed 4 February 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights within a week. The first room we had was on the 4th floor and was right next to the elevator. The whole floor smelled like smoke including my room! We called the front desk and complained and they offered to send someone to spray, the person never came. The elevator kept us up all night. The next morning we were awaken by the housekeepers slamming doors! The second time we stayed, the room was a little better except we stayed on the first floor right next to the men's restroom so every time they flushed we heard it! The walls are paper thin.The hotel is averagely clean, it's not a five star hotel, so I guess you get what you pay for!

• Stayed February 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 31 January 2014

I stayed at this hotel for five months while in Florida visiting and on Business. Overall I find the hotel very clean it's well-kept and maintained. The staff members such as the manager Pedro, Beth, Christian, Oscar, Erica and Natalie are very nice and professional and very helpful. Being here for so long I've got to know the house keepers and especially the Housekeeper named LaToya does a very good job at cleaning and providing guest services. And because I've been here so long I have been cleaning my own room but housekeeping does a good job of asking me what supplies I need for my room and always make sure that I'm taking care of. The hotel does offer cable TV & Wi-Fi Internet just wish they had more of a selection of cable channels. They do offer showtime. The TVs are flat screen Samsung LCD display with plug and play features. So that means you can plug in any of your devices. The rooms have a micro refrigerator microwave oven and coffee maker which is nice. There is also an iron and ironing board. Each room has self-controlled thermostat for the AC. I have stayed at many hotels as I've been fortunate enough to travel to every state in the United States and 33 other countries(so have stayed at a lot of hotels) and I have to say I cannot find any complaints with this hotel or staff.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank forexadvisorsllc
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sunrise
Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills
3.0 of 5 bubbles 1,056 reviews
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft Lauderdale - Plantation
Comfort Suites Sawgrass
Comfort Suites Weston  - Sawgrass Mills South

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Sunrise? Share your experiences!