La Quinta Inn & Suites Sunrise
Hotels.com
Sawgrass(Sunrise)
US$146
Agoda.com
Inverrary Golf Resort(Fort Lauderdale)
US$107
US$134
HIExpress.com
US$119
US$102
All reviewssawgrass millsflorida panthershockey gamehard boiled eggsnice clean hotelfree breakfastbreakfast areanice place to staycomfortable roomshopping and restaurantsroom rateyogurtfort lauderdaleshuttle servicelqmiamiclerk
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I liked the hotel, its location, and guest services. I had my family here, including 85 year old parents from abroad, for an overnight visit with other family living locally. We were all very satisfied and will certainly stay here again when the opportunity arises.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
2  Thank stevenc892014
Reviewed 13 February 2014

We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. We choosed this hotel as our visiting target was "Sawgras Mills" shoping mall and this hotel are located nearly.
We ordered standart double room with king size bed. Overall we are satisfied with this Hotel. Probably as we know, that this is the budget class hotel, than we didnt expect much of it and wasnt disappointed. The Room was clean and equiped with all necessary to spend there 2 nights - only we could be feel that in room has be smoked, but as I am smoked it wasnt a problem for me.
In to the price was included also a breakfast - the breakfast wasnt so great as in 4 star hotel, but it was enough wide and every can find something appropriate for himself.
At the hotel are big car parking for free.
The stuff are very nice, proffesional and friendly.
Next time visiting the Sunrise I will stay here.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
A La Quinta traveler
Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
Reviewed 13 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Arrived after midnight expecting a king bed with microwave and refrigerator. Surprise!!! A full bed awaited us. When questioned, the young lady at the desk explained that ALL of the beds in their property were full beds and she did discount the room. Sadly, that did not take away from the bare bones, uncomfortable room that we were assigned.

I checked the website today and king beds are STILL being offered. I had suggested to the front desk that they update their information with La Quinta, but to no avail.

This was especially disappointing because a stay 2 months ago in Bonita Springs was so great that I switched from my usual company, Marriott, to La Quinta. Big mistake!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 February 2014

This is the second time we stayed at this property when we were in town for a hockey game. The room was very clean and had plenty of space and a refrigerator. The breakfast was plentiful with hot waffles, cereal, bagels, etc. We stayed in a nonsmoking room on the 3rd floor and there was no smell of smoke. We did not hear the elevator or any noise at night and the place was booked full! I would stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple