La Quinta Inn & Suites Sunrise
US$165
Doubletree.com
US$74
US$65
Inverrary Golf Resort(Fort Lauderdale)
US$98
US$125
US$102
Sawgrass(Sunrise)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssawgrass millsflorida panthershockey gamehard boiled eggsnice clean hotelfree breakfastbreakfast areanice place to staycomfortable roomshopping and restaurantsroom rateyogurtfort lauderdaleshuttle servicelqmiamiclerk
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I had a very pleasant stay. Very nice room with the right amenities. Daniel was working at the Front Desk at the time of my arrival and he was great. He made me feel welcomed. He was very friendly and gave me very good information about the town. Thanks!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Nice little hotel. Rooms are very nicelly decorated and well furnished. Location is very good and very convenient for Sawgrass Mills. Service very friendly. It was exactly what I was looking for: A non pretentious but pleasant, comfortable hotel. Sure I will return here in my next shopping trip to Florida.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel several times before and I was always satisfied. However this time I realized significant issues with maintenance and cleanness. As other hotel guest wrote here as well the elevator is quite scary. The vending machine was nearly empty all the time. The toilet seat was just cleaned in the front area. Better you did not look towards the back of the toilet bowl. Most edges in our room were "round" cleaned. The room window was that dirty that you can get a clear outlook through it. The fridge was extreme loud. Very disappointing this time.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I always stay here when I travel to Fort Lauderdale. Its conveniently close to everything yet away from all the hassle. There is great value for your money. Not too far from the Sawgrass Mills Malls and close to a shopping district. Great restaurants and a convenient gas station across the street. There is a nice spa in the plaza in front of the hotel. I just like the feel of everything there. I will admit they need to increase their variety when it comes to the breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Pretty Scary, dirty, elevator or hot water may or may not work, etc...trash bags left overnight stinking in stair wells, stains on carpet and couch. Bed mattress worn out, big soft spots, vent fan in bathroom noisy and dim light in shower

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business