“Best pizza of Surfside/Bal Harbor”
Review of Moncheese Pizza

Moncheese Pizza
Ranked #11 of 43 Restaurants in Surfside
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Good pizza. Good variety. Small place ....not a franchise or chain deal. They are mostly used for take-out or delivery which they invariably they quite promptly.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

I consider myself a connoisseur of pizza. I had pizzas all over this country (and a few places abroad).But I can honestly say that Moncheese Pizza is the best I've had....ever.

1  Thank Curtis B
Reviewed 13 August 2013

The pizza was great... made with fresh ingredients and delivered quickly as promises. Would definitely visit again .

Reviewed 1 June 2013

My family stayed at Solara Surfside-we had driven to The Keys one day & on way back our concierge gave us this number. We ordered pizza & wings to be delivered when we were to arrive back at property. We got stuck in traffic due to rain-called them back to change our delivery time. Staff very friendly & accommodating. Food arrived right on time, fresh & DELICIOUS! Probably the best pizza I have eaten! We thought we were ordering from them another night but it ended up being a different pizza place-it was good but nothing like Moncheese. We did order from them another night & again it was superb! Order was right both times! If you have a chance try them, you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank julieatrip
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Moncheese is a place you can feel at home. Nestled in with upscale restaurants and cafes operating on both sides of the two main business streets in Surfside, Moncheese is a very informal, mostly take-out place that greets you with a smile, whether you come in for a take-away espresso, which many of the local merchants and waiters from the upscale joints do, or arrive in flipflops and bathing suit and are willing to enjoy their simple but good food sitting on lawn furniture. I can recommend their excellent Philly cheesesteaks and their great tuna salads or tuna wraps. There's also always something in the pantry for people with a sweet tooth, ranging from various cheese cake slices to tres leches. And customers are served quickly and cheerfully. The food, from sandwiches to pizza and pasta, always fresh and well prepared, is inexpensive. I've been a patron for several years.