“Surprisingly quiet very good restaurant !”
Review of Pescecane Ristorante - CLOSED

Pescecane Ristorante
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 96th Street
Description: When you experience the extraordinary sensation of an exquisite meal, you are not only putting your sense of taste under a test, but also the senses of smell and sight come along to discover a sophisticated variety of sensations. However, Pescecane Ristorante understands that good eating is much more than just a pleasant experience: it is an adventure that must be lived in fullness. With a select variety of original products exclusively imported for its preparation, the most genuine freshness that the Italian classicism can offer, and the warmest and most elegant social atmosphere that has ever been recreated between the waters of Surfside, today emerges this true casa-ristorante from among other existing World-class culinary works. Thus, Pescecane Ristorante has been voted "One of the Best Restaurants of the World" by the Black American Express.
Reviewed 13 March 2014

The food is innovative and delcious. The restaurant has a clean, warm, and welcoming feel. Very friendly helpful staff. We look forward to many more dinners a Pescecane every time we are in town.

Stephany G, Public Relations Manager at Pescecane Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Thank you John for taking the time to write a review about us. We look forward to seeing you the next time that you visit Miami! Best regards!

There are newer reviews for Pescecane Ristorante

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Friendly...my bride had salmon over champagne risotto. I had veal marsala. Both were EXCELLENT! Professional team service.

We are glad to know that your wife and you enjoy the Pescecane Ristorante experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Thanks!

Reviewed 23 February 2014

As soon as I stepped in, I already love this place! Elegantly decorated with flowers and crystal chandeliers. Wide wine selection! We had the Mushroom ravioli with truffle sauce it was amaaaaazing! Rack of lamb was also sooooo good! And for the desert of course, home made tiramisu, home made zabaglione and berries.... Sooo delicious!
We had a very pleasant experience with the service, the staff were attentive and friendly.
We always make sure we visit this restaurant everytime we are in Miami, it never fails!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about us. Please make sure you visit us again on your next trip to Miami. Have a nice week!

Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is the hidden gem of surfside! Must try! We had burrata with prosciutto appetizer, then the porcini ravioli with truffle sauce and for main course we ordered the rack of lamb with truffled mashed potatoes. Service was amazing and the food was superb. I have to say it was a dinner that we are looking forward to repeat!

Thank you for this great review! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the Pescecane Ristorante experience! We hope to see you back again soon. Thanks!

Reviewed 18 December 2013

WOW - I had access to numerous Restraunt.com gift certificates and thought it was a good way to help our money go a bit further while on a family trip to Miami. I read the reviews of this restaurant and one person described it as a "bucket list meal" so I was really excited to see first hand. I'm always a bit uncomfortable using a "coupon" at a nice restaurant but we were on vacation and decided what the heck. The rest of our family had already returned home but my 23 year old son and I had a few days for just the two of us to enjoy the beautiful weather before returning to Austin. We've spent many family vacations in Miami over the years. This was a chance to do things as adults that were simply not possible when our children were young. I gave our waiter the coupon before we ordered. I requested a wine list and was asked if I prefer red or white and then was given four choices of red wine. The Pinot was very good. We were treated to a very amazing meal and the "bucket list meal" was a very accurate description. The food and service were truly spectacular. Not once did anyone make us uncomfortable for using the coupon. We were just disappointed that we were too full for dessert! I'm sorry that the rest of our family wasn't able to join us because they too would have loved it. We are anxiously awaiting our next trip to Miami and this restaurant will certainly be on the top of our to do list. It was a bit pricy but not for Miami and totally worth every penny.

Stephany G, Public Relations Manager at Pescecane Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We are glad to read that you enjoyed the Pescecane Experience! We hope to see you back again soon with the whole family... Happy Holidays!