“I recommend this place”

Sun Harbour Boutique Hotel
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Surfside
Reviewed 20 May 2012

I've spending a week at the Sun Harbour Boutique and has been great.
I often go for business to Miami and me and my colleagues always stay at this hotel.
I recommend it to anyone that is looking for a cozy and comfortable accommodation perfectly located and 1 min walking from the beach.

Looking forward to going to Miami and staying Sun Harbour Boutique.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Erica S

Reviewed 16 May 2012

It was my second time at the Sun Harbour. And the hotel is getting better year after year!!

It's very convenient to stay there because you felling like in a house or apartament. It has complete kitchen, where you can do your breakfast or dinner, bedroom separated from dining and living room, where you can stay watching TV when your wife or friends sleeps and free parking place. It's close to Bal Harbour shops and so many stores, farmacies and restaurants. And the beach is just in front of hotel !

I'm going to Miami in August again and already did my reservation.

Thanks to Luis, Vanessa and Jorge by the hospitality.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank CSRafael
Reviewed 16 May 2012

I had an amazing experience at Sun Harbour Boutique Hotel! First of all the staff was great, they gave me all support I needed! At first Jorge is the man who takes care of the hotel, such a gentil man and very aware of everything, he helped with all doubts, even when I need to weight my luggage to return to Brasil! The manager Luis and recepcionist Vanessa was supper as well, give me nice hints to go around! And the room... clean, huge, nice bed, nice tvs... it seems a brandnew hotel! In a very safe area of Miami! I felt home! Thanks everyone for the nice stay you provided me while there! I recommend and will return soon!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Louis R
Reviewed 11 May 2012

We stayed her for 3 nights. We were friendly welcomed and received an upgrade for our honeymoon to a kingsize apartment.
We really loved the intimacy of the hotel and the quiet surroundings (except for the local busy road in front of the hotel, but that did not bother us) and the closeness to a very nice and clean sandbeach.

Pro's:
- service and friendliness of staff
- small, cosy and clean swimming pool and area and nice patio to have your self brought lunch
- free parking
- close to nice beach
- clean, safe and modern and new neighbourhood (compared to dirty and old south beach which is a 20 min drive)
- great apartment incl. dishwasher, fridge, oven, microwave and cooking facilities
- 2 tv's, safe, walk in closet
- free wifi and apples (to eat) at reception
- free sunbeds and embrella to take to the beach

Con's:
- none, unless you want to spend your holiday in faded glory south beach 20 min down south

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 5 May 2012

I have stayed at Sun Harbour several times already and the experience has always been excellent. Great location in the middle of Miami Beach right near the beach, spacious rooms, and friendly staff always at your service. I especially want to thank Luis, Vanesa, and Jorge.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2012

After looking at nearly every hotel in Miami we chose the SunHarbour for it's value and able to accommodate a family without booking two rooms.

The area is nice and quiet, and feels much safer than most areas of Miami. But, It is a long distance to South Beach ($20-25 taxi one way). If you're looking for the tourist spots and night life you're better off close to them. But we enjoyed escaping to Surfside away from the bustle each evening. The beach is only a 2min walk away and is nice and quiet, and very relaxing.

The rooms are clean and have everything you need, wifi and parking included (which makes a huge difference). The sofa bed is not comfortable though and should only be used if you really need it or for just one or two nights.

Overall, The staff were friendly and helpful and we enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the road are quieter. Fridge can be noisy if sleeping in living room (sofa bed).