“One of my favorite places ”
Review of Josh's Deli

Josh's Deli
Ranked #7 of 43 Restaurants in Surfside
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: http://www.yelp.com/biz/joshs-delicatessen-and-appetizing-surfside#hrid:FSSdKS7XM5SGWGbld4lJbw/src:self
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

I'm not sure the person who said this place was kosher-like actually ate here... Or maybe they just don't know what kosher means. Last week there was crab in the latke-type creation and bacon in the gravy for god's sake.
I eat here regularly, and I'm never disappointed with Josh's creative takes on the old deli dishes.
All the important stuff (cured fish, pastrami, bagels, etc.) is made in-house, and I often think to myself that he can't possibly top what I'm eating at that moment--and then he does.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Upon our arrival to our hotel, we asked for breakfast recommendations. We picked Josh's Deli and was there for breakfast every morning during our stay in Miami. Everyone was friendly- we loved Jenna, and Josh, of course, who went out of his way to accommodate our request for breakfast. Bagels are homemade and out of this world! The house cured salmon was fresh and silky, and the house-pickled onions were great. We loved the potato pancakes. Don't miss the corned beef hash. So fresh with little chunky bits of fresh corned beef. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Possibly the best pastrami Sandwich I have ever eaten, seriously good. Seriously spicy as was the sassy service by the seriously sexy Jenna. If you like pastrami eat here, you'll enjoy it.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

The food was always good for breakfast, the staff was very friendly and acted as a concierge to us advising us what activities were good in the area.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Very innovative menu that always changes, good brunch selections, this is not a buffet brunch, they have a chef's selection of unique and innovative items, something for everyone from Octopus and grits to huge pancakes, and some deli type items. Dont let the deli name fool you.