“The Sausage of my Youth!”

Bradley's Country Store
Ranked #1 of 10 Shopping in Tallahassee
Reviewed 7 November 2012

I hadn't been to Bradley's in years. A step back in time. My wife and I loaded up on sausage and meats to take back to Jacksonville with us. Best sausage and smoked pork chops in the south. If you haven't been here go. We met a former colleague of ours who is retired but was helping the owners out. What a treat to see Patsy again.

1  Thank nole38

Reviewed 17 December 2011

If you've been to Bradleys and did not enjoy it, you obviously were expecting too much and do not appreciate the nostalgic memories of times past. What a great step back in time. From the old crooked wooden floors to the coke boxes, antique items displayed around the store, and last but most important the uniquely "old timey" meat counter Bradleys is a display of what I remember as rural America and the old Country Stores my Father use to take me to in Souther Georgia. To top it all off the Sausage is wonderful. For the person who said there was no sausage to sample, they must not have been there around lunch. As a resident of Tallahassee now, I often drive out during my lunch hour for one of those wonderful foot long sausage dogs.

4  Thank Mike D
Reviewed 7 August 2011

We drove out to this store based on the couple trip advisor reviews. A pretty far ride from the Tallahassee but a nice country ride. The store is really nothing special except for the history aspect. The sausage might be good but if you're a traveler without a fridge there is no sausage to try on the spot. We bought a few pieces of old style candy and enjoyed the atmosphere. For sure worth a trip for the country store crowd but not what I would consider a true shopping environment.

4  Thank MTRaz
Reviewed 12 June 2011

This little country store is wonderful. I loved going there. They have the best meats I have seen in a long long time. No, they are not rude. Perhaps, who ever said they are rude were rude themselves. I loved going and sitting on there front porch.

I love Bradley's Country store.

6  Thank deeannyon
Reviewed 3 May 2010

A trip to Bradley's Store is a trip in time back to 'old Florida". Located in a very beautiful part of florida - down canopied roads is a store where they sell the best smoked sasuage you have ever eaten. Stop by and have one on a bun and you WILL buy some more to take with you.

7  Thank jp1993