“Best Sushi Restaurant in Tallahassee”
Review of Sakura

Sakura
Ranked #42 of 823 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 November 2013

An amiable atmosphere. I was very impressed with the service and the presentation of the food. The quality of the sushi is splendid and of top quality. I have been to several other sushi restaurants in Tallahassee and Sakura is the only sushi restaurant I would recommend to others.

1  Thank Colinasita

Reviewed 4 November 2013

Being from a big city with an abundance of Sushi restaurants, I did not expect too much on my recent visit to Sakura. Wow, was I pleasantly surprised! The meals for all were outstanding, the sushi was as fresh as I have ever had it and the presentation was also excellent.

I will visit this restaurant every time I return to Talahassee.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Our family group of eleven were interested in a good Japanese meal and we were steered to Sakura Sushi & Grill by Tripadvisor's ranking of Japanese restaurants. We called ahead and were able to get reservations in one of Sakura's private rooms, which accommodated our group very nicely. We selected a variety of hibachi, teriyaki, sushi, and sashimi entrees, and all eleven meals were excellent. The service was very friendly, and the manager stopped in a couple of times to see how we were doing. Sakura is easy to find, has convenient parking, generous portions, and good sake. Thanks, Tripadvisor!

PS: I asked the manager to translate "good food" into Japanese, and the title of this review is what he told me. If this isn't so, then gomen'nasai.

Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

I have tried several different Hibachi dishes as well as their Sashimi. Very good food and service. Good family atmosphere, great location and ample parking

Reviewed 30 September 2013

This was my favorite sushi place when I lived nearby. The quality is great, and the service is usually fantastic as well.