Aloft Tallahassee Downtown
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Governors Inn(Tallahassee)
  • Pool
All reviewswxyz barbliss productsrooms are modernmonroe streetsink areacivic centerlate checklocation was perfectfsu campusbed was comfortablebusiness tripnew orleanshipnoiselobbypetdesk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I had an enjoyable experience staying at this hotel. I found it to be clean, safe and comfortable. I enjoyed the fresh, modern-looking lodging. The location is good. There was plenty of room to keep suitcases and desk space. There were multiple well-placed electrical outlets. I enjoyed the luxurious Bliss toiletries in the room. The air conditioner/heating unit was a bit loud but it worked well. The only challenge that we had at this well-priced hotel room was that the platform for the bed sticks out beneath the mattress. I still have two bruises on my leg as I had a difficult time rounding that corner. My husband had the same issue...so be cautious! We had a great stay and I would gladly return to this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
JonathanBGenMgr, General Manager at Aloft Tallahassee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

So glad to hear that you enjoyed our modern design, which definately gives us the edge in downtown Tally! Thanks for mentioning how well appointed our guest rooms are. Our team works very hard to keep the hotel clean and in good condition. Thanks for noticing. As the General Manager of the hotel, it brings a large smile to my face when our guests mentin that we are one of the best places in town! I can't thank you enough for your generous comments.

Come back to see us again!

Jonathan Brashier

Reviewed 11 March 2014

We stayed here for a ceremony we attending at FAMU and the location was great. The hotel is extremely family friendly and has a pool table and great bar in the lobby. The agents at the desk were really nice and accommodated us with an early check-in (all 3 of our rooms). The beds and unique style of the rooms we so welcoming. When we need somewhere local to stay again, it will definitely be here.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank LadyD850

So glad to hear that you found our hotel to be so comfortable during your recent visit. Also very glad to hear that our staff is doing a great job taking care of our guests! We look forward to having you back on your next visit to FAMU and Tallahassee.

Warm Regards,

Jonathan Brashier

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Typical Aloft ; friendly prompt service, clean rooms, and edgy feel. Parking was easy and convenient to FSU and Downtown. Make sure to book in advance since hotel seems to book up fast. Good value for the cost.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
JonathanBGenMgr, General Manager at Aloft Tallahassee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

We were so happy to read your comments about your stay at our Aloft Tallahassee Downtown. Nothing makes us happier than to hear that our guests feel we are "A great place to stay!" Our onsite parking is definately convenient and our downtown location makes everything in downtown just steps outside our door. As the hotels General Manager, it always puts a smile on my face to specifically hear that our team did a great job delivering customer service. I am always eager to share things like that with them. They like knowing they do a good job! We look forward to seeing you the next time travels bring you to Tallahassee!

Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the Aloft Tallahassee on my way through Florida. As are all Aloft hotels it is very clean and very modern. It is perfect for business trips or couples traveling. I wouldn't choose it if I had my kids with me...but for the cost...it is a nice accommodation.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Thanks so much for mentioning your recent stay at our Aloft Tallahassee Downtown. We appreciate hearing from our guests! We certainly are "perfect" for both business and leisure travelers. We offer a nice mix of amenities that appeal to everyone. We look forward to seeing you the next time you travel back to our area. We have some fantastic amenities for kids as well. On your next visit be sure to ask about our Camp Aloft program. It is designed as a fun way to enhance the experience of even our "youngest" guests!

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Nice spot in Tallahassee. I recommend it highly if you have business with the FL government. Easy walk to capitol and its offices.
Typical trendy Aloft property. Very pleasant and helpful staff. Starwood's training must be excellent to instill the kind of "customer first" mentality that all its staff have.
Rooms were clean and typical Aloft features.
Only downsides are: close to the fire station that services the capitol area, and, right next to the cities bus terminal.

Room Tip: The higher up you are the less likely you are to hear the thumping techno from the lobby bar at night.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

We were so glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at our hotel. We love what we do, and based on your comments I am so pleased to hear that the team here displayed a "Customer First" attitude! Thanks for pointing out how clean the hotel is and how convenient we are to everything in downtown. Come back and see us again!