Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tallahassee Northwest I-10, FL
Ranked #37 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
Mobile, Alabama
“One Night's Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2012

We love the CI & S brand as it always provides clean hotels at a good price. We stayed on our way to Disney and it was perfect!

Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank disney73

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Port Orange, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2012

Fairly new hotel was ok. Quiet. Comfortable beds. Clean.

Breakfast was almost nonexistent. No coffee. No sausage. No eggs. No biscuits. .A complete breakdown. Sad.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank FSUWizard
Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2012

Very nice accomodations. Complimentary breakfast was good. Service was great. Thankfully no surprises...

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank penntrainer
Columbia, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2012

We spent only one night here, but the staff was very nice and helpful. Clean room and comfortable bed. Swam in the pool even though it wasn't heated, but it felt great after being on the road all day.

Room Tip: We were on the 2nd floor and heard people walking above. We usually like to stay on top floors and I...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank thebandteacher
Silvis, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2012

We were just here last week. All amenities were excellent, enjoyed the fresh cookies in the lobby. It is very conviently located next to I-10, with a Cracker Barrel nearby. My only issue is I think ALL motels in Tallahassee, including this one are very overpriced!!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank BOBALOU06
Shreveport, Louisiana
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

Where do I begin?

We love the Country Inn & Suites chain and always choose to stay in one if available.

The service at this hotel was terrible.

I requested a crib and it was not in our room. I was alone with an infant and toddler and had to carry the crib (plus luggage and children) up to the room on my own.

The battery on our alarm started going out at 9 pm and we had to change rooms. (Again, terrible with luggage, a crib, a baby and a toddler.)

The insulation was so poor that we couldn't sleep over the sound of outside traffic.

At 4 am, we were awakened by our neighbors. I won't go in to details here, but it was one of the most disgusting experiences of my life. This went on until 6:30 am. (I should have called the front desk.)

The breakfast choices were the poorest we have had in our experiences with this chain. However, the woman working the breakfast room was wonderful. I enjoyed chatting with her and she was very sweet to my children.

To finish on a positive note, I did enjoy the layout of the room and it was very clean.

It's a shame that we had such a sour experience.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank SunniNS

Travellers are raving about these Tallahassee hotels

Dunwoody, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2012

We have stayed here a few times for weekends with kids during Football season. We stayed in a suite style room that had a separate TV/sleeper sofa in one room, breakfast bar w/ fridge by the bathroom, which had a real door for privacy, and a large bedroom with 2 queen beds. A rare set up for a hotel at this price range. Staff was nice, hotel was very clean. Pool was nice too.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Amie A
Travellers also viewed these Tallahassee hotels
BEST WESTERN PLUS Tallahassee North Hotel
#21 of 58 in Tallahassee
Candlewood Suites Tallahassee
Candlewood Suites Tallahassee
#15 of 58 in Tallahassee

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tallahassee Northwest I-10, FL? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tallahassee Northwest I-10, FL

Property: Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tallahassee Northwest I-10, FL
Address: 3096 N Monroe St, Tallahassee, FL 32303-2818
Region: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Tallahassee
Ranked #37 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tallahassee Northwest I-10, FL 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tallahassee Northwest I-10, FL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.