“pleasant stay in Tallahassee”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tallahassee Northwest I-10, FL
Ranked #37 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
Florida
“pleasant stay in Tallahassee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2013

we were there overnight on a college tour. the hotel was conveniently located. rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable.
the breakfast which was included was also good. there was a very nice attendant there to help out.
We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Lake Placid, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2013 via mobile

I took a group of 61 people here to stay in 24 rooms and I couldn't have been more pleased with my choice. This hotel was close enough to downtown to be convenient but was still very reasonably priced. The staff was fantastic to work with, too. They were completely prepared for us upon arrival and made check-in a breeze for our large group. Our rooms were very clean, up to date, comfortable, and spacious. The staff even handled the complimentary hot breakfast for our large group very efficiently. I would highly recommend this hotel for a stay in Tallahassee!

• Stayed April 2013
Jonesboro, Arkansas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2013

Spent one night while enroute to beach. The hotel has easy access from I10. The young man who checked us in was friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was a little worn in places but overal it was fine. The bed was comfortable. The walls were thin and you could hear every word our neighbors where saying. We checked in late and checked out early. It served my purpose for one night.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Stone Mountain
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2013

Wow, this was a grand stop for the night. A few feet from the interstate makes for a quick getaway in the morning and near loads of restaurants makes for easy dinner pickings. The breakfast was good, but the lady there was "Out of this World". So pleasant and helpful I could have hugged her on the way out. We will definitely return to this place if in the area.

Room Tip: Only one night here, but we were in three rooms and they were all great.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
San Antonio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2013

This hotel is a great stopover if you're stopping in Tallahassee for a night. It is clean, up to date, and near restaurants. One of the best locations that is out of the center of the city and a stones throw from Interstate 10. Ask the front desk for restaurant recommendations. They hit a homerun for us.

Room Tip: All rooms are great regardless of location.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Dolphin913
Ozark
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2013

The woman who runs the kitchen/dining area's name is Mary Ann and she goes above any other hostess we've seen in a breakfast area. She keeps it very clean,organized and is very helpful to her customers. She makes this hotel stand out among the many we have gone to in the past. Thank you, Mary Ann.
Also,the whole place seems extra clean which we appreciate.
And the price is very reasonable. We will stay here whenever we come this way.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
Port Charlotte
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2013

I stayed at this hotel in middle January 2013. I enjoyed my stay, the price with a senior discount was good and the room very pleasant. My only complaint was that I went to breakfast at 9:30 and several breakfast items were out, when I asked about them I was told "we're out". I would stay here again but go to breakfast earlier.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Tallahassee hotels
BEST WESTERN PLUS Tallahassee North Hotel
#21 of 58 in Tallahassee
Candlewood Suites Tallahassee
Candlewood Suites Tallahassee
#15 of 58 in Tallahassee

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tallahassee Northwest I-10, FL? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tallahassee Northwest I-10, FL

Property: Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tallahassee Northwest I-10, FL
Address: 3096 N Monroe St, Tallahassee, FL 32303-2818
Region: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Tallahassee
Ranked #37 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tallahassee Northwest I-10, FL 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tallahassee Northwest I-10, FL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.