“very clean!”

Ranked #21 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
Miami, Florida
“very clean!”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

I was in Tallahassee for a business trip and chose this property due to price and close proximity to the Capitol. It was the cleanest hotel I've ever stayed in. The service was also great. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank NativeFromMiami

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I have stayed here at least 5 separate times over the past few months.
The hotel is very nice. It has a nice clean pool. The breakfast is okay, I usually take the coffee and yogurt they have available. The water that comes out of the juice machine tastes like metal, don't drink it!

The king beds are comfortable and no bed bugs! They have large flat screen tv's in every room and a mini fridge and microwave. The water pressure in the shower is sufficient.

In the past, my toilette stopped flushing, so they moved me to another room with no problems.

The staff is very nice and always willing to help!

Room Tip: The king room has a couch that is also a pull out bed.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Shoshanarose
Paresh M, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
Thank you for your feedback!

We loved having you as our guest. Hope to see you soon!
NORTH RICHLAND HILLS
Reviewed 15 October 2013

This Hotel is very near the capital of Florida
The Breakfast was really good, and was refilled constantly.
As with most Comfort Suites, the room was quite large and clean.
We stayed here one night as part of a 20 day road trip and was completely satisfied.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Johnnyg127
Paresh M, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
We appreciate all the kind words!

We are excited about your 20 day journey. We wish you happy and safe journey. See you soon!
Jackson, Mississippi
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We got a great room and lots of info about the surrounding area as we were passing through town. Excellent service and room. The check in and check out were convenient and quick. The staff was polite and were very helpful concerning nearby businesses.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Paresh M, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
Thank you for all the kind words. We are glad that you were able to enjoy our beautiful city. All of our guest can see the upcoming events at our site www.comfortsuitestallahassee.com under Tallahassee Events.

Hope to see you soon.
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Everything about this hotel was great! The pool was fantastic and the perfect temperature. The lobby was very nice. Tables to eat breakfast on i the morning for continental breakfast. Computers so i could print out my boarding pass. The staff is SO friendly and helpful! Rooms were pristine and had lots of extra amenities. highly suggest!

Room Tip: get a 3rd floor room.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Paresh M, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
Thank you for your great feedback!

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially the third floor!

See you soon!

www.comfortsuitestallahassee.com
Panama City, Florida
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Ok, So yes, it's clean, and pretty. Walls are thin, Lazy hotel workers put everyone who booked into that hotel on one wing of the first floor. only thirty something guests for almost a 70 room hotel. I was awakened at 3:30 am by loud talking in the room next door that went on for an hour. when I complained the worker told me she never puts people close when she works. saying she knew the walls were this and I could talk to the manager that would be in at 10 am. at 10:30 she called him and he spoke to her for 2 minutes, refused to speak with me. offering 10 bucks off my bill to shut me up. I reported this to the corporate office only to have the regional manager tell me the reason I was so close to other people is because they were all booked up.. Lies on top on insults.. AVOID!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank butterflyredd
Paresh M, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 18 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your recent stay at Comfort Suites Tallahassee.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. I would like to understand the situation in detail. Would you mind email me or call me at your earliest convenience?

My email address is comfortsuites.tal@gmail.com.
Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Wow. I've never experienced this before. We recently stayed for 3 nights. When I returned home, I found the "correct" charge on my card and 2 unauthorized charges. I called and spoke to a "manager", who said he could not find one of the unauthorized charges in his system (he insisted it was not from the hotel) and that the other was an error and he would credit. Instead of crediting, he charged my account AGAIN. When I called back, he said my bank had screwed up and he did not charge it again. He said he was the highest person available that could help me and my only recourse was to investigate with my Bank. I contacted the bank, all of these charges are indeed from the hotel, and I'm sure this will eventually be cleared up via the Bank's claim process. There is something seriously wrong where the highest "manager" cannot see unauthorized charges to my card and does not know the difference between how to make a credit or debit to my account. Not to mention he was rude to me about the whole process.

The hotel itself is nothing special. The room was small and run down. Chipped tile in bathroom.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank KAF32082
Paresh M, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 9 August 2013
We are truly sorry for all the confusion and appreciate the opportunity to work with your bank to get this all cleared up. Due to all the banking regulations and controls, we are at their mercy when it comes to releasing of the authorization. Again, I'm extremely happy that your bank was able to work everything out.

I do appreciate your feedback as it helps us to keep improving where we need too.