“Best Value off of I-10” 5 of 5 bubbles

Candlewood Suites Tallahassee
Ranked #15 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
“Best Value off of I-10”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2011

This is our second stay and we have enjoyed this clean, quiet BRAND NEW hotel, we found this little gem on our way to Disney and made the second night on our way back. Clean rooms, full kitchen and great location. The managment staff is great and we were warmly greeted. We had the best nights sleep both stays! My husband and I were both very pleased to put our children to bed in such a clean hotel. I promise you I am a hard one to please but this one did. Thanks Ron (GM) and Mario at the front desk.

• Stayed July 2011
      Location
      Rooms
1 Thank omofmom

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2011

Suite was booked after seeing they were rated #1 in Tallahassee. We had a bad experience with locals taking the pool area over for a BBQ (this past weekend). I may stay there if i was traveling for business but would avoid it if you travel with your family. The suites were very nice but the pool area is not as safe, in my opnion.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank local3284
Cleveland, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2011

I only stayed here for a couple of days even though this is an extended stay hotel, but I still greatly enjoyed my time here. It was clean, had a great selection of amenities, and was in a great location (sorta tucked away right off of Monroe St, so you didn't hear the traffic but you could easily get anywhere you needed fast). Like I already said, it was an extended stay hotel so it's geared for people who will be there for a while, but it was still a good clean place to sleep for just a night or two.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
Mulberry, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2011

I stayed three nights at this hotel and I was impressed. The front desk staff was amazing when I checked in and out. The hotel is extremely clean. Most of all I was impressed with all the little things the hotel offers that just make the place like home. The room was very comfortable and had all that I needed. I will definitely stay again. This was my third trip to Tallahassee that required overnight stays and I stayed at two other nice hotels but I must say this was the best.

Room Tip: I used AAA and got a great rate
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
Naples, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2011

Quiet and secluded yet near the interstate, restaurants nearby. Very clean. Spacious suite with full kitchen. We were only here one night but could have been comfortable a week or more here. Great value, would highly recommend.

• Stayed June 2011
      Location
      Rooms
1 Thank cooltangerine
New Baltimore, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2011

What a Wonderful Place, Kitchen stocked and Very Clean For very Very affordable Price, I can not wait to go back CHECK OUT THE POOL too

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Doanjr
Miami,FL
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2011

Stayed 4 nights for FSU orientation. Toilet clogged the first night. They never fixed it. Refused to call in a plumber. They made some ineffective efforts to help but I'll spare you the details. Also you can hear people in other rooms. They had no other rooms so they gave me $20 off after serious complaining.

On the positive side the rooms and building are nice, although mine had a funky smell. The price is fair. The people that work there are nice. They are just too cheap too call in a plumber.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family