All reviews full kitchen front desk kitchen area sized fridge free laundry pet fee good size breakfast included large room a great stay would definitely stay here again an extended stay the holiday inn beds were very comfortable checking out one night stay pantry
Reviewed 27 July 2011

My family and I are relocating to the west coast from Florida. The stop at Candlewood was our first. We did not arrive until 2AM and was greeted by Mario a soft spoken African-American gentleman and immediately could tell he was very LESS than excited to have us disturb him and actually do work to check me in. I'm guessing he was sleeping as his belt was unbuckled and fly open and shirt untucked. My room was already sold as I was late but this is acceptable as I did not call before 6PM to hold it and there was still a room available. The room was very nice and we were able to get a good rest. The laundry facilities were complementary (except soap), a big plus! However even the next day Mario was still there and presented us with a DGAF (Doesn't give a ****) attitude. At the moment I do not plan on returning to this location.

Room tip: This location is set away from the highways and all views are nice.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2011

Stayed there one Night and were very satisfied ! It is all new and very clean.

Reviewed 12 July 2011

I stayed from March - June and had pretty pleasant experience. The hotel is fairly new and clean. You cannot beat the quality along with price you receive ($49 p/night for staying at a monthly discount) for extended stay in Tallahassee. The location was great, close to I-10 and located on the main drag to downtown. When I decided not to go out, I enjoyed using their propane grills. The staff were very welcoming and always willing to assist at my time of need.

Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank rjmadello
Reviewed 9 July 2011

This is our second stay and we have enjoyed this clean, quiet BRAND NEW hotel, we found this little gem on our way to Disney and made the second night on our way back. Clean rooms, full kitchen and great location. The managment staff is great and we were warmly greeted. We had the best nights sleep both stays! My husband and I were both very pleased to put our children to bed in such a clean hotel. I promise you I am a hard one to please but this one did. Thanks Ron (GM) and Mario at the front desk.

1  Thank omofmom
Reviewed 6 July 2011

Suite was booked after seeing they were rated #1 in Tallahassee. We had a bad experience with locals taking the pool area over for a BBQ (this past weekend). I may stay there if i was traveling for business but would avoid it if you travel with your family. The suites were very nice but the pool area is not as safe, in my opnion.

• Trip type: Travelled with family