“I will be back”

The Bada Bean
Ranked #1 of 20 Coffee & Tea in Tallahassee
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Cheap Eats, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
tallahassee
“I will be back”
Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

Yum! Just take a look! I had breakfast and my friend had lunch. Mine was awesome, cinnamon roll pancakes. His looked fantastic. Real homemade mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables. I will be here again!

• Visited January 2014

“Very greasy ”
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

The food that my husband and I ordered, were both very greasy, and the cheese were running out. It wasn't cooked well either. The coffee was the only good quality thing there. I cannot understand why it's rate is high!

Tallahassee, Florida
“Pay No Attention to the Rating Above”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

This is a very small little hole-in-the-wall place so I'd suggest going down the street to IHOP or Village Inn where you can spread out. Pay no attention to the Cinnamon Roll pancakes or the Green Eggs and Ham just because they look so good on the next table. And, no, the coffee is not necessarily some of the best in town. Just because all of the staff and half the restaurant look up, say "Howdy" and wave every time someone walks in does not mean this is a friendly place. It's just that half of us were here yesterday, and last week and the week before Christmas. This is just an average everyday place that some lucky locals like to visit regularly. And every week more people find out about it and keep coming back so....GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND LEAVE OUR FAVORITE PLACE ALONE!!!!
(Hint: Come in waving and saying "Howdy" and they'll think you're a regular.)

• Visited January 2014
Poulsbo, Washington
“Very Good”
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

This was not our first visit to Bada Bean.... it's pretty much the same every time..... Don't be in a hurry.... but when your food arrives ... it is delicious!!!

Miami
“Bada Bing, Bada Boom... Bada Bean”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Came here for breakfast for Parents Weekend, after my husband researched places to eat in Tallahassee. It was Saturday, before a football game and it was packed. The interior is Seminole colors meet gangster theme and the menu ("It's a holdup) reinforces the gangster vibe. It's a large menu with pancakes, omelets, corned beef hash, quiche, scones and even Healthy Eats. I decided to skip being healthy and ordered Green Eggs and Ham ($6.99). It was a split biscuit, covered with grilled ham, topped with soft scrambled eggs and a "creamy spinach sauce" (basically creamed spinach) on top. God only knows how many calories were in it, but it was delicious. My husband, a corned beef hash fanatic, ordered that (called Butchers Block) with two eggs and toast for $6.99. He really enjoyed it and he's tried a lot of corned beef hashes. Coffee (as I recall) is self serve, with many different varieties to choose from, which I like because I can help myself to refills. This definitely seems like a local place, filled with old timers, game goers, students, etc... with high energy and good atmosphere. We would come again. Maybe I would even try something in the Healthy Eats section. They are also open for lunch.

• Visited October 2013