“Wonderful!”

New Leaf Market Co-Op
Ranked #166 of 820 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Buffet
Description: New Leaf Market, a cooperatively owned grocery store, has been serving the Tallahassee community since 1974. As the largest natural foods store in North Florida and South Georgia, New Leaf Market is proud to offer an abundance of organic and local produce, natural and organic groceries, all natural meat and seafood, beer and wine, and supplements and body care. Our all natural deli offers made-to-order sandwiches, smoothies and fresh juices. A hot bar offers breakfast, lunch and dinner along with a salad bar.
Reviewed 7 April 2014

My favorite staff in town because of how knowledgeable and caring they seem to be. This is an establishment that believes in integrity. I love how much New Leaf integrates local farmers. This is where I prefer to do my organic shopping.

dbNLM, Owner at New Leaf Market Co-Op, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Martha,
Thank you for your kind words! We pride ourselves on offering a great selection of local organic foods as well as great service from our staff. Thank you for choosing New Leaf. We will see you again next time you stop by!

There are newer reviews for New Leaf Market Co-Op

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Went here for lunch the other day.....it was great! I had the chicken lasagna and it was yummy! It's also a great grocery store for organic food at a reasonable price.

dbNLM, Manager at New Leaf Market Co-Op, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Dear Jenny,
Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate customer feedback. We’re glad that you enjoy shopping with us. Stop back in soon!

Reviewed 27 January 2014

This place is more of a grocery store, but they do have a nice food bar with hot and cold items. There is also another section with pre-made food as well. I think their prices are very competitive, and they usually have some sale items as well. If you are staying in a near by hotel, it is a great place to get some healthy food for your room. I grabbed some steamed veggies and some beans, which is a nice, healthy lunch.
Food selections, in my opinion, are a bit healthier that Earth Fare, but New Leaf has a smaller selection.

dbNLM, Manager at New Leaf Market Co-Op, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Dear nboutot,
Thanks for the great review! We care about offering all of our customers healthy options at great prices. We appreciate your business and your feedback.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

I love the New Leaf Market & Deli. Through the years, it has grown and evolved. At times I didn't like the direction it was headed (like when they said my lifetime membership was no longer good for life unless I paid an extra $75), but the market recovered nicely and is a thriving, wonderful local place to shop. It's the only place I buy my coffee from...organic, shade grown, fair trade coffee for the best price in town. I love their selection of local fruits and veggies, as well as local cheeses and beers! Their deli is excellent, though I do miss their Baba Ganoush (it was by far the best I've ever had, but they stopped making it). They often have workshops and other events in the store. They have excellent service and lots of great product. I highly recommend shopping at the New Leaf Market & Deli!

1  Thank SunshineDiver
dbNLM, Manager at New Leaf Market Co-Op, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Dear SunshineDiver,
Thank you so much for your recommendation! We are so pleased to hear that you have continuously enjoyed your experience shopping with us. Sorry about the Baba Ganoush! Have you tried Pita Queen’s Mama Ganoush? It’s one of our favorites. Or if you are feeling adventurous we have all of the ingredients you need to make your own great recipe! We appreciate your regular business and your support.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

I always stop here when in Tallahassee to stock up on local produce, grass-fed beef, meat alternatives, and bulk spices.

dbNLM, Manager at New Leaf Market Co-Op, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Dear Earthlaughter,
Thanks for the great review! We are glad that you are always able to find what you are looking for.