“We love Marcos!!!”

Marco's Pizza
Ranked #379 of 823 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 7 April 2013 via mobile

My whole family consistently loves Marco's food. No matter what you order you can't go wrong. I love their subs. My son loves their meat lovers and may daughter lives their breadsticks. It is the place to go for pizza in Tallahassee, Florida.

Reviewed 1 January 2013

This is a new pizza place. Very different taste for a pizza. Not sure they will survive. Quality is OK. Location may hurt them

Reviewed 23 December 2012 via mobile

We got home late one night and felt like pizza. The front desk said what ever you do order from Marcos Pizza. We ordered a large pepperoni with extra cheese. They said it would be 45 mins delivered and he was right on time. This was a really good pizza. My wife is picky and she loved it.

Reviewed 14 September 2012

We always get a deluxe. It is loaded with a lot of toppings like a supreme pizza. Better than Pizza Hut; not salty and greasy. Delivery is quick, and the pizza is always hot upon delivery.

Reviewed 26 July 2012

For chain pizza, this is one of the best I've had. The sause and ingredients are tasty and seem fresh. I especially like the thin crust.