“I would stay again!”

Fairfield Inn Tallahassee North/I-10
Ranked #32 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
Reviewed 11 March 2012

We only stayed one night but the room was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the shower was great! Good water pressure and lots of hot water! I would definitely stay here again! Very convenient to everything!

• Stayed: March 2012
There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn Tallahassee North/I-10

Reviewed 1 March 2012

This is a relatively new hotel, so it was what you would expect. The rooms are a little on the small side, but clean. The beds were clean and comfy, with plenty of extra pillows. The only problem we had was the shower curtain had a dirty hand smudge on it.
The indoor pool was clean, with plenty of extra towels. The pool room was heated, but the water was nice and cool.
The breakfast was just a step up from your usual continental breakfast, in that it had the belgian waffle maker.
The service was okay, nothing spectacular. When I asked about nearby restaurants, I was told there was a guide in the business area, but it was just a somewhat local paper with all kinds of business ads, and very few restaurant ads. We ended up calling Domino's pizza and had supper delivered.
The staff was relatively friendly, they just did not go out of their way to be so. There are also no vending machines, so if you want snacks, you must buy them from the front desk, and as you would expect, they are overpriced.
I would probably stay here again, if it was just for one night, but not for an extended stay.

Room Tip: If you plan on going swimming, ask for a room on the pool side, otherwise you have to go thru the lo...
Reviewed 25 February 2012

This is a decent hotel. Fairly new but already a little worn. The staff was extremely friendly and the breakfast was excellent. This would be a good option if you need a clean place to spend a night, but not much more.

Reviewed 12 February 2012

This is our second time staying at this Hotel, It is very Clean & Friendly. The only problems we had was there were no towels in the pool area ,we had to ask for towels at front desk before swimming. Also there are No mini refrigs ot microwaves in the rooms that have 2 double beds. This hotel is about 6 miles from FSU Campus

Reviewed 2 February 2012

Older rooms in serious need of upgrading, expensive given the quality. Breakfast not up to par with other Fairfields. I would consider another option.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 24 December 2011

Ugh, after a long day of driving we arrived at this Fairfield. The only highlight was the man behind the counter. He was such a nice guy. I forgot his name, but want to say Dewayne. So nice. Luckily we were only passing through.

But, the room was horrible. No fridge as promised when we reserved. I'm a marriott club member with over 150K points, so I'm used to Marriotts. Forget the fridge...the smell was horrible! They must have used a gallon of chemicals to clean the room. We were so freakin' tired from driving hours that we put our own sheets on the bed and passed out. The beds were lumpy and so not comfortable and low enough for an infant to climb up in them.

I don't know what's up with this place, but Marriott better get on the management to update the rooms, adhere to the correct room request and lay off the chemicals (at least don't give the room to people for at least a 2 day period after using that much).

I awoke hacking up a lung. I know I should have switched rooms, but you know when you're just done for the day and too tired to haggle or even talk about what was wrong with the room? Where would I have started? The smell, the wrong type of room, the horrible beds, the mold in the tub, the faucet that never fully turned off, the sink that took forever to drain, or the dirty/disgusting sheets and rug???

NEVER AGAIN WILL I STOP OVERNIGHT IN THIS PLACE. I think my car would have been better. But, like I said, the man at the desk was really nice and I'm sure he would have given me another room, but I don't think that would have been much better. This place needs a facelift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I stayed in a gorgeous, huge suite in New Orleans for only $40 more a night compared to this hole! That's insane!!! The Hotel Monteleone executive suite rocked for $169 a night! This was pure hell compared and this was $129. wth?

Room Tip: My advice? Skip this place all together.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank fififarley
Reviewed 25 November 2011

The Hotel is up to the standards that I have set in selecting where I stay when I am on the road. It is advisable that it is very easy to miss this location because it is between a taco Bell and a Wal Mart. Truthfully if you use the entrance road to the Wal Mart and use the service road to the hotel it is much easier to navagate

The Hotel provides breakfast in the morning,For me a cup of coffee and a roll is all that I need until I am fully functioning. Most important the room is clean, and the service was what I expected

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family