“surprise discount!”

Ranked #31 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
new orleans
“surprise discount!”
Reviewed 12 May 2013

my daughter and i were headed to south florida and needed a break from driving. the hotel was easy to find, clean, comfortable, staff was great. we got the room for $20 less than the ad price - nice surprise. the pool was nice, fitness room was just a treadmill and elliptical and kind of small, but that wasn't our priority.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank sporty type
Cynette S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Tallahassee North/I-10, responded to this review, 11 June 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Fairfield Inn by Marriott.We look forward to seeing you and your daughter again. I will be sure to share your comments with the staff.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Alabama
Reviewed 10 May 2013

My sister and I spent one night at this hotel and totally enjoyed the stay. Cynette Shannon, their general manager, was absolutely terrific. She recommended a restaurant and provided directions. She spent extra time finding us rooms next door to each other and from the very moment we walked in she made us feel welcome and at home.
The rooms are nicely appointed with comfortable beds. Very nice motel; I would stay there again. Thanks to Cynette for making our stay so pleasant.

Room Tip: top floor is quiet
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Alabamatripcreator
Alberta, Canada
Reviewed 3 May 2013

This was a nice Fairfield Inn. Nothing special, but just what one expects from this chain. Considering it was Florida, the cost was reasonable ($80 + tax). The breakfast offerings were more limited than most of the Fairfields we have stayed in, around the USA. The hotel is convenient for the interstate, but a ways from everything else, including downtown Tallahassee. There is a mall with a movie complex nearby.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Professional-Pilgrim
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 30 April 2013

We were attending a gymnastic event in Bainbridge, GA, a small town which did not have a large selection of lodging. This hotel is only about 30+ miles from Bainbridge,so we decided to stay here and drive to the event. This Fairfield is easy to find on North Monroe just off exit 199 of I-10.

Jason checked us in with a friendly, courteous disposition and answered our questions about dining nearby. I also asked if there was a refrigerator in the room and he said no. I asked for a room with one and he politely gave us a room on the third floor. Unfortunately, when we entered the room, there was no refrigerator. A call to Jason was made and he asked for 5 minutes and gave us another room. The new room was fantastic. I will not go into detail because the Fairfield properties are somewhat similar. Suffice it to say that we were very pleased with the accommodation. Jason, you are the man!

A great night's sleep and a good breakfast both days we stayed here. The breakfast area staff was always present and kept the tables clean and the food line filled. Even though the elevator died on our departure day, we could not blame Marriott for the cause. If you want a clean, very nice Fairfield property when you are in the Tallahassee area, look no further.

Room Tip: They are all pretty good. Top floor is somewhat quieter.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank lonestarlizard
Fort Pierce
Reviewed 26 April 2013

We were on our way back from New Orleans after staying at an inferior hotel which shall go nameless. It was like a breath of fresh air to walk into the lobby and greeted by Rochelle who was so nice and accommodating. Everything about this hotel was top notch. Room was clean, beds comfortable and the linens fresh. Breakfast was great and so was the coffee which they had brewing most of the day. It was just what I needed after driving for many hours upon our arrival. Just wish we could have spent more time there using their indoor pool. Convenient location right off of I-10.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lenore W
UK
Reviewed 24 April 2013

No frills but very good roll-in shower room. No alcohol in or nearby (Mormon). Reception featured a colourful local who was just trying to be helpful by prying into our business. Rooms got hot during the night which was a real shame.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 19 April 2013

Excellent hotel, spacious rooms, Clean rooms, indoor pool, friendly staff, quiet rooms! Breakfast was good, plenty of choices. Great place to stay at fair prices. We were very pleased to use this as a stopping point for the evening, the price was minimal, the room was exceptional! The breakfast staff was so very friendly and accomodating it just made it a real pleasure to stay here.

Room Tip: Couldn't ask for a better stay!
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family