My family and I had booked this hotel for four nights but after staying for only two, we'd had enough. Just a word of warning, this area has a lot of homeless people walking around. We encountered three during the first 15 minutes of being here. There is no security guard or guarded parking either.
After being woken up at 6:55 am by a noisy group of next door neighbors apparently having a conference in their room, we'd had enough. We could hear whole words, not just murmurs, which should tell you how thin the walls were. The first morning there it was almost impossible for us to eat from the breakfast buffet because they'd run out of plates and forks. One of the staff members finally left, went to Walmart, and bought more. By this time, everyone waiting to eat had to form a long line to get food. The biscuits were hard, almost to the point of not being able to cut them with a knife. We had ants in our room, mainly in the bathroom. There was a plastic cover to a disposable razor left in the room, presumably from the previous guest... which makes me wonder if they even vacuumed between guests! At night we could hear what sounded like people running track in the room above us. When we explained to the receptionist that we were leaving two days early due to the noise, she told us it was probably a good idea because there was another big group checking in that day. For the price we paid, there are better options elsewhere, I'm sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tallahassee Fairfield Inn is located at exit 199 on I-10, near downtown Tallahassee, Florida State Univeristy, Florida A&M and state government offices of Tallahassee. When traveling through Florida between Jacksonville, I-75, Pensacola and other sites of the Gulf Coast, the Fairfield Inn Tallahassee is a perfect hotel for a stay over as you cross the panhandle! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn Tallahassee North/I-10 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Tallahassee North / i-10 Hotel Tallahassee
- Fairfield Tallahassee
- Tallahassee Fairfield Inn