Staff were wonderful; friendly, helpful, accommodating. We stopped for one night and had to stay two nights due to the ice storm that closed I-10. Very convenient and pleasant stay. Right next to Walmart and convenient to several local restaurants. The breakfast offered was above average and much appreciated. The pool was clean and fun. The property itself is a bit run-down. Though the staff keeps it very clean, our room had several items which were sub-standard: the lampshades were tattered; the bedskirt was ripped. We would definitely stay again if in the area. Thank you for a pleasant stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tallahassee Fairfield Inn is located at exit 199 on I-10, near downtown Tallahassee, Florida State Univeristy, Florida A&M and state government offices of Tallahassee. When traveling through Florida between Jacksonville, I-75, Pensacola and other sites of the Gulf Coast, the Fairfield Inn Tallahassee is a perfect hotel for a stay over as you cross the panhandle! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn Tallahassee North/I-10 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Tallahassee North / i-10 Hotel Tallahassee
- Fairfield Tallahassee
- Tallahassee Fairfield Inn