“Excellent service, excellent stay from l0/15-l0/20” 5 of 5 bubbles

Homewood Suites Tallahassee
Ranked #3 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
GreenLeadersSilver level
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent service, excellent stay from l0/15-l0/20”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

All of the employees were very friendly, professional, caring and very service oriented. I was there for the FAMU homecoming and we were made very welcome by the decorations of the hotel. The breakfast and dinner menus were excellent, also. Janelle and Rasheeda and all staff provided excellent service and friendliness from the time we arrived.

I have shared this good experience with the Florida A & M Unviersity personnel and friends.

Angie Wead

• 5 of 5 bubbles
ashley_schneider2, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tallahassee, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites. Excellent service is what we strive for and we are so happy you enjoyed your stay. We love to decorate for all the holiday's and want every guest to feel at home. Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you visit your home away from home.
Ashley Schneider-General Manager 850-402-9400

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
BILOXI MS, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

Decided to come here for my birthday weekend. I met my girlfriend who lives in Tampa. This is a perfect halfway point for us. My son loves the basketball court and so do I. The location is perfect, you have a nice mall down the street and if you come visit FUN STATION and ride the go carts. I will be back for 4th stay soon. Thanks

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

ashley_schneider2, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tallahassee, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. Happy Belated Birthday! We are so happy you choose us to be your home away from home. Please contact me if you ever have any trouble making reservations, I would be happy to assist.
Ashley Schneider-General Manager (850)402-9400 ext 2002
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

We have stayed at Homewood Suites in Tallahassee several times. Traveling with our son, my wife and I like having the sofa bed in the separate area next to the bedroom, as well as a small kitchen area with a stove and refrigerator. A fine morning breakfast is included with the room, as is a complete dinner (Monday through Thursday), and served with wine. An outstanding total experience. At all times, the staff was friendly, happy and helpful. The business center printers were not working, making it impossible to print my boarding passes for our morning flight. The desk staff person allowed me to use the hotel computer and printer to obtain my boarding pass, which made the airport check in experience less stressful. Homewood Suites in Tallahassee continues to impress.

1 Thank leoedward1946
ashley_schneider2, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tallahassee, responded to this review, 8 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee! Continues to Impress is what we strive for. Our staff is always willing to go above and beyond for all our guests'. Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you visit your home away from home.
Ashley Schneider-General Manager
850-402-9400 ext 2002
Cypress, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

I stay in Hilton chain hotels almost every week and this was the first time that I have ever received such great customer service. Every single employee (literally every one of them) stopped and said hi and hope you have a nice day. Majority of them asked how my stay was and if there was anything they could do to make my stay better. I receive treatment like this at larger properties and resorts but never at smaller properties. Staff had a great sense of pride not only in their job but for the property they worked for. More hotels need to take notes from this property! My room was typical Homewood Suites. Clean and what you would expect. Breakfast and evening dinner were also great. Only issue I had was that one day I came back to my room and it was 85 degrees. They immediately had a tech working on the A/C. He made several adjustments and came back every 10 minutes for the better part of an hour to check to see that the temp was dropping. Ultimately, they moved me to another room. The staff insisted on moving all of my belongings. I did not allow them but was grateful they tried. If ever again in Tallahassee, I will be at this property!

Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
ashley_schneider2, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tallahassee, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
“Best Customer Experience Ever” That is what our Homewood Suites likes to see on our review sites. Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. The entire staff does take pride in everything they do and always goes out of their way to make every guest feel at home. Thank you so much, this will help boost their morale.Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you visit your home away from home.
Kind Regards,
Ashley Schneider-General Manager-850-402-9400 ext 2002
East Coast
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

Whenever we have to opportunity to stay at Homewood Suites - this is our number one choice. Our daughter lives in Tally so we make frequent visits. This property is very popular and books up quickly. It is important to try to make reservations ahead of time and we try to avoid special event weekends as the room rate is increased. The rooms are always clean and spacious. The breakfast is a hit and miss - sometimes it is really good and sometimes not so great. However, it is still our favorite place to stay. Pet Friendly so we bring our dog.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. You are correct, we do book up pretty quick. I might be able to always squeeze you in if you ever find you re unable to book. Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you visit your home away from home.
Ashley Schneider-General Manager (850)402-9400 ext 2002
Tampa, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

Good thing breakfast was complimentary because the quality was poor. The bed in our room was not very comfortable - it would cave in to the middle - and the bathroom, while clean, had a bad musty smell to it. Compared to the Residence Inn, this hotel loses.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We want our guests to feel at home while staying with us and I regret that you had a disappointing experience. Please know that we take all feedback very seriously and will be sure to work with the appropriate members of our team to address your concerns. We hope we can invite you and your family back again for a more enjoyable stay.
Ashley Schneider-General Manager
tampa, FL, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

Great hotel for bussiness. Clean, effcient and food kept us off the expense account. Staff are very positive and helpful. They have definatly uped thier game. The staff seemed to have adopted an new more friendly attitude. They seem to like the job and want you to like your stay.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

ashley_schneider2, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tallahassee, responded to this review, 27 September 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. Our staff takes pride in everything they do and are always willing to help. I am going to post this review in our back office for every employee to read. Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you visit your home away from home. Thanks again,
Ashley Schneider-General Manager-850-402-9400 ext 2002