“Homewood Suites my Home away from Home”

Homewood Suites Tallahassee
Ranked #6 of 55 Hotels in Tallahassee
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Dear Ashley,

This review is long overdue.I have been a guest at your hotel for many years and it has become a home away from home when ever I am in Tallahassee.Your staff is a true reflection of your leadership and commitment to the hospitality industry and to the Hilton Brand.Crystal, Jason and Lauren just to name a few know what good customer service is all about. I appreciate the hard work that goes along with running a first class operation and for that I thank you!

See you soon!

Rocky R

Room Tip: Good all around!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
ashley_schneider2, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Rocky, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We are so happy you are returning in a few weeks. Rocky, you have been part of our happy family for so many years...Reach out to me if you need anything...
Regards, Ashley Schneider

Reviewed 27 January 2014

As a traveler who’s on the road 200+ days a year I’m very fortunate enough to have the chance to work and meet a large variety of people. It’s the best part of my job! However after a while, being on the go can become tiring and annoying. You start to miss home and you really don’t realize how much you appreciate the little things that make you happy until they’re not there. A feeling of uncomfortable starts to overcome you and that feeling of home starts to disappear and replaced by the repetitive look of hotels and airports. Honestly, this year has been tough for me and the job was starting to catch up. That’s when, unknown to me at the time, I made the best decision I could have made this season and stayed at this Homewood suites. As soon as I arrived I was greeted and taken care of with quality service and easy-going personalities. So much so, that my team and I always looked forward to seeing Janelle, Lauren, Ben, Ashley, Crystal and Beth at the front desk or eating the delicious dinners with Miss Jackie, Riley and Mike. I've never had such an awesome experience with staff before! They really knew how to make someone forget their troubles at work and relax. They brought the home effect back for me and I can honestly say it never felt like I was staying at a hotel but rather a second home. All of the staff I mentioned gave excellent service and had CEO quality attitudes and charisma which are so hard to find in people these days. I wish more of the people I've interviewed had the characteristics of this staff! My business would've appreciated it just as much as I would! They have gained my loyalty as well as my employees on all future trips to Tallahassee. I can’t wait to visit again! You all ROCK!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Hello Tyler....We sure do miss you! Thank you for taking time to review our Homewood Suites....We hope you will be back soon to visit us.....I am here for any reservation needs you may have....We consider you part of our family and are so happy you feel the same way....

Reviewed 24 January 2014

The hotel staff are fantastic . . . very pleasant and helpful. The food was great and my room was very clean. When I was running late and did not have time to stop for lunch, the staff gave me some food from breakfast to take with me. When I had a problem with my room, they took care of it immediately. Superior customer service.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
ashley_schneider2, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Hello Cathy T, thank you so much for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We love to see such wonderful comments and truly appreciate them. Please feel free to contact me the next time you visit your home away from home.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Exceeded expectations. I stay all over and the hotel, staff and extras were better than expected. i will be back and look forward to staying again. If you are using for business or pleasure, I am sure you will not be disappointed here.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Edward M, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We truly appreciate your kind words. We look forward to the next time you visit your home away from home.
Regards, Ashley Schneider-General Manager

Reviewed 18 January 2014

Fabulous hotel and staff. Pet friendly and business friendly. Warm cookies, coffee, hot chocolate in the lobby. Beer and wine with refreshments in the evening and great breakfast. Free internet and comfortable beds.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
ashley_schneider2, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Hello Judi V, thank you so much for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We love to see the word Fabulous in our reviews. Please feel free to contact me the next time you visit your home away from home.
Ashley Schneider-General Manager (850)402-9400

Reviewed 14 January 2014

We have stayed here at this Homewood suites a few times now that our son is attending FSU. This last time was a last minute thing- called the hotel to see if we could get a bigger room. Crystal went over & above to accomodate us. Although a rainy weekend, thanks to Crystal it was a very nice family weekend. My favorite are the spacious clean rooms and the comfty beds. We had a total of 3 tv's in our room -which kept everyone happy! We do plan on visiting Tallahassee several more times in the next four years and will always stay at Homewood where we feel at home.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
ashley_schneider2, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2014

Dear Ms.Smith22, I am very happy to my staff went above and beyond for you. It is hard to turn a rainy weekend in Tallahassee to a wonderful stay. Please contact me if you have any trouble making reservations the next time you plan to visit your home away from home.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

I had requested an early check-in so after a 6.5 hour drive we could change clothes to attend a funeral. Our room was ready and very comfortable. Be aware the hotel is set back from the road so far it is not visible from Apalachee Parkway. Look for the Hampton Inn sign and then look beneath that for the Homewood Suites sign.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Johanna S, I am so happy to see my staff was able to check you in early, especially after such a long drive. Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with us. Please contact me the next time you visit Tallahassee.