“Great Customer Service! Made me feel right at home!”

Homewood Suites Tallahassee
Ranked #3 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
GreenLeadersSilver level
Houston, Texas
“Great Customer Service! Made me feel right at home!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

I recently started staying in Tallahassee for work. Kristi M.has been exceptional at helping me with my complicated schedule. She is always very professional and polite and takes time to personally call me to ensure that my reservations are properly made for the week. She is definitely a great asset to your team! Keep up the great work!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
ashley_schneider2, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tallahassee, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Hello Elizabethanne2012, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. I am excited to read that Kristl is taking such great care of you. You are correct, she truly is an amazing asset to our hotel.
Ashley Schneider-General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

The staff at the Homewood suites are extremely friendly. They provide a delicious full breakfast and a delightful dinner with a smile. The chef, Jackie, continually asks how could she make my make my dinner or breakfast to my preference. She always makes sure that I regularly have fresh bananas to eat during the day. Whenever I prefer a different dinner entrée than what is being offered she specially prepares me another dinner choice.

Lauren, the Assistant Manager, assisted me one evening in clipping my dogs nails. She always has a pleasant smile and a happy greeting.

The friendly staff and warm southern hospitality always keeps me returning for future visits.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear Mike R, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. I am excited to read that Jackie and Lauren take such great care of you. I will be sharing your wonderful comments during the next employee meeting. Thank you!
We look forward to your weekly visits with us!
Tampa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

The overall stay was excellent! The staff took care of the large group of us that were in Tallahassee for a week on a business trip. The breakfast and dinner was great. The staff that took care of us for the meals made sure we were very happy. Thank you so much!

• Stayed February 2014
Hello Cacolemanjohnson, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We were delighted to take care or your group and truly enjoyed it. Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you visit your home away from home.
Ashley Schneider-General Manager 850-402-9400 ext 2002
oxford, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

A comfortable hotel with free breakfast and dinner. for the traveler reluctant to eat alone, this is the place to stay. furnishings are basic but comfortable, and youcanstock the refrigerator or use the microwave.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Cheryl B, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We truly appreciate your nice comments and look forward to the next time you visit your home away from home.
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

I was here on a trip for a school audition and was looking for a comfortable place to stay to help me relax. This place far exceeded what I was hoping to find. The staff were all friendly and extremely helpful. Once my audition was over I wanted to explore the area a bit and find a nice beach to visit for the afternoon. I didn't know where to go so I decided to ask the staff at the front desk. She gave me directions to a fantastic beach (St. George State Park) and recommended a superb seafood restaurant (Angelo's and Son). The room itself was great too. It has a kitchen area with a full size fridge, plates, forks, etc... In my recent travels this has been the best place I've stayed. There were no gimmicky distractions from poor service or a lack of accommodations. These people know how to run a great hotel and make you as comfortable as you can be on the road.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
ashley_schneider2, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tallahassee, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Dear Ryan S, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. The places my desk staff recommended are my favorite places as well. Our staff takes pride with their customer service and always willing to go above and beyond. Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you visit your home away from home.
Ashley Schneider-General Manager 850-402-9400
Graham, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

This is my second trip to Tallahassee and my second stay at this hotel within the past year. I love this Homewood Suites and Homewood Suites in general. What makes this hotel special is the professional and friendliness of everyone staff member--without exception--at the hotel.

This place is so friendly that it is important to give three huzzahs to these particular folks:
Managers Ashley and Lauren. They assisted in separating my business charges from personal charges. Not only did it save me time, but I'm able to present expensed charges in a professional manner. Can't thank them enough.

Janelle, Kristi, and Ben went beyond expectations in providing an exceptional home like experience. We were at the hotel for 10 day. We do travel with our pet, a 10 lb, Maltese/Havanese mix named Bentley. He got just as much attention during our stay as we did. It makes a difference.

On a final note, Kristl, the great lady who prepares the nightly dinners, always went out of her way to present great food. We ate the nightly dinners whenever they were offered during the week. For us, that was a first. We stay in Homewood Suites whenever we can. This is the first time we really enjoyed all of the nighty offerings. Well done Kristl. Adding to our wonderful experience was Riley, a wonderful young lady. She spent time making us feel at home and welcomed.

These folks are the reason this property is at the top of the hotel list for Tallahassee. Well done guys.

Green Features: This property has both Recycle Bins and Trash Bins on each floor.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear zoomaster, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We truly enjoyed having you as our guest. I am so happy to see my staff took very well care of you and Bentley. We do hope to see you again when you visit your new home away from home.
Regards.
Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

Excellent experience at this hotel. Traveling because of death in family. Rooms beautiful. Staff friendly. Excellent breakfast. It was located close to restaurants also. A+ experience. It is either a new hotel or recently remodeled.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Jan H
Hello Jan H, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We are so glad to see you received A+ service at our hotel. Our staff takes pride with everything they do and will have a smile on their face when I read this response to them in our daily huddle. Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you visit your home away from home,
Ashley Schneider-General Manager 850-402-9400 ext 2002