“Businness Trip 1”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Hollywood, United States
“Businness Trip 1”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Quality stay; I've come to expect from Homewood Suites. Great brand consistence no matter where you encounter them. The location should work for most people visiting Tallahassee. It was not convenient for me, but I chose to stay somewhere I knew would be comfortable and good value for the money and deal with more driving to and from business.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

ashley_schneider2, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tallahassee, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Dear JohnL, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. I am happy to see that even though our location was not convenient for you, you chose to stay with us. That puts a smile on our face. Please feel free to contact me the next time you visit your home away from home.
Ashley Schneider-General Manager 850-402-9400 ext 2002

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

A BIG THANK YOU to Grey, Evonkia, Janelle, Mike, Jackie, Ben, and Lauren for making my stay and enjoyable one.

From the front desk, housekeeping and culinary staff, everyone made my stay an enjoyable one.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We are delighted to see so many employees made such a great impact on you. Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you visit your home away from home.
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Special Thanks to the wonderful staff at Homewood Suites by Hilton. Lauren Schroeder, the Asst. General Manager, was extremely cordial and professional and went out of her way to assist me and the other guests with whom I came into contact. Additionally, other staff members should be recognized for their exceptional service. Jackie & Beth, our Breakfast and Dinner Providers were wonderful, as was Kristl at the Front Desk, and Rasheedah, the Head Housekeeper. We do business in Tallahassee throughout the year and I have recommended using your Hotel whenever appropriate. Thanks again for a great experience.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. I am happy to read you enjoyed the hotel and the staff was excellent for you. I have posted this response by the time clock, so every employee can read. Please feel free to contact me the next time you visit your home away from home.
Bath, United States
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Homewood Suites in Tallahassee represents everything you'd expect from a high quality suite hotel. Excellent service. Generous breakfast and evening meals. Comfortable accommodations. This location far enough from FSU and state offices downtown to avoid noise and congestion. I'll be staying here again when I return.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We are truly excited you enjoyed your stay with us. Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you visit your home away from home.
Alabama
Reviewed 7 April 2014

My original reservation was for two nights at the Hampton Inn next door (part of the same chain). They called as I was en route to say they had upgraded me to this property. When I arrived that evening, I was told that the Homewood Suites only had availability for one night, and I would have to check out the next morning and check into the Hampton. I was traveling on business, and this would be a great inconvenience. The next morning I decided to check out and just drive home late that night after my work was finished. Upon checking my credit card, I discovered that they charged me for 2 nights, even though I only stayed one. I had to call several times before getting the bill straightened out. I will not return to this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank DSJmom
ashley_schneider2, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tallahassee, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you had regarding your reservation at the Hampton Inn and your final bill. We've passed on your feedback to our staff so we can ensure such missteps do not continue. We hope you'll consider giving us another opportunity to serve you for a much better service experience.
Ashley Schneider-General Manager
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Ashley, Krystal, Deedee, Jackie, Riley (I know I am missing a few) were excellent from the minute I checked in until I left 5 days later. They were always asking if I needed anything and if everything was okay with the room. Hotel was clean, food was excellent and the atmosphere was very comfortable. I was in lobby for a few hours a day working while my son slept (he had just had surgery) and I must say I was very impressed at how comfortable the lobby was, how all guest were treated, most being addressed by name. This is something that you do not see very often any more.

The internet was very slow around 4pm everyday. At times I could not get online. This was a bit frustrating but gave me a reason to quit work at 4pm
Overall excellent hotel!

Room Tip: Loved having a room at the end of the hall. Very quiet.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Hello Nancy A, thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We truly appreciate all feedback from our guests. I am contacting AT&T today, to see what could have been causing the internet connectivity. I will personally read your response in our next HUDDLE, to help boost the employee morale. Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you visit your home away from home.
Ashley Schneider-General Manager (850)402-9400 ext 2002
Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Was having some work done at my house that required the power and water to be shut off. Looked for a hotel with a decent price that had suites with a living room/kitchen and a bedroom. Wound up staying here. Room was clean. Everything worked. Two flat panel tvs. Didn't test the internet as I travel with my own since my major gripes with hotels is their horrible internet. At check out Kristl was probably the nicest front desk employee at a hotel ever.

Will definitely stay here again if I need to stay in my own town ever again.

Green Features: Typical green services most hotels offer. You know a towel on the floor equals a towel that needs to be replaced type of thing.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Clayton J
Hello Clayton J, thank you for taking the time to review the Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We truly appreciate the wonderful comments and I am excited to see Kristl was a pleasure for you. Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you visit your home away from home.